Finding Dory aka FINALLY

Today is a day that will go down in history.

I can't be the only one freaking out about this. In fact, I know that I am not the only one freaking out about this. Despite the fact that Finding Nemo came out when I was almost 2, I still grew up watching it, rewatching, and then rewatching again. It was the movie.

When it was announced that they were making a second movie, Finding Dory, and releasing it 13 years later, I didn't know quite what to think. I was pretty sure that it was going to be another sequel that wasn't as good as the original, and it was just a money-grab. At first I avoided trailers/sneak peeks/clips like the plague. I boarded all of my windows and doors, and sat in the corner, shivering with fear that I would be infected.


Then I began to see the light -- figuratively and literally. Who knew that when your windows aren't boarded, it lets in light? Show of hands. #themoreyouknow
Now I am ecstatic for Finding Dory because, let's face it, it's going to be good. Just watch this trailer. Watch it. Right now.


There. Now wasn't that good? 

I can't believe it took 13 years!! Then again, it is taking 14 years for an Incredibles sequel. Now that movie was my jam. 

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. I'm honestly not THAT excited about this? I've seen the trailers and everything but...I dunno. I've never been a huge fan of Finding Nemo. *hides* And I also really don't care much about Dory so a whole movie about her doesn't seem interesting to me personally. But hey, to each his own!

    HOWEVER, the Incredibles sequel is one I can get behind. I'VE BEEN WAITING SOOOO LONG FOR IT. *dies* The original film is like one of my most favoritest of Pixar movies so...YES. GIMME THE SEQUEL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine, to each their own, you know? But Finding Nemo was very dear to my heart as a child, and I always loved Dory, so I guess that plays into it too.

      AND I HAVE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR THE INCREDIBLES SEQUEL. I know it's going to be fantastic. I just know it. :)

      Delete
  2. At first I was really skeptical, I mean any movie about sidekicks generally seems to be not so good. But I dunno I'm actually kinda excited for Finding Dory!!

    It wasn't until recently that I rewatched the Incredibles and realised how amazing it is so INCREDIBLES SEQUEL BE MADE ALREADY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! But yeah, now I'm pumped for it. :)

      And seriously though! I just need the sequel RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

      Delete
  3. I probably need to watch the first movie, though...my Sunday School teacher asked "Who here has NOT seen Finding Nemo?" and I was the only one who rose my hand. XD

    But we will probably see the first one and then Finding Dory with my sister for her birthday. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, you should watch it posthaste! But watching it right before Finding Dory should be fun. :)

      Delete
  4. Finding Dory sounds cute! I used to love Finding Nemo. :) (Random Fact: One year my Oceanography professor let us watch the film in place of our final exam. She was rad.) This brings back all the Pixar memories....like when Toy Story 3 came out. Now THAT was an emotional movie for me, haha. Also, I had no idea they were making another Incredibles movie! That should be great, too. I always liked that film. I hope you enjoy Finding Dory!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teacher sounds amazing. If only we could do that for every exam. XD Toy Story 3 was so good! I didn't cry at all. Nope, not one bit. At all. ;)

    Thank you! I hope so too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)