The Bedtime Movie Tag

Hey guys! Guess what? Guess what? I was tagged! *happy dance* Golly, I just love it when I'm tagged. Thanks a bunch Hamlet for tagging me. 
And without further ado, let's do this thing.

1.) A movie that kept you up
I don't know if this is exactly what the question meant, but there was a night a couple years ago that our parents called all of us kids out of bed to watch a movie. It was 10:30, and we were supposed to be in bed usually by 9:30. We stayed up until 1:00 that night, the lastest we had ever stayed up. It was such a big deal.

2.) A movie that made you scared to sleep
This is a story that I have told many times to many people. It was a night when my siblings and I were home alone. We decided to go through our old VHSs and watch some. Well we did, and the last VHS that we played was about a giant bunny that was this "crazy" person's imaginary friend. Well, it turns out that this "crazy" person wasn't so crazy, and the giant bunny was real. This movie dealt with insane asylums, cheesy shadowed camera angles, and the most cliche lines ever, but it was too creepy for 7 yr old me. I barely slept that night, tossing and turning, and dreading every shadow that seemed to creep closer.

3.) A movie that made you go to sleep
Weeeeell, I have actually never fallen asleep watching a movie. I just can't, but I guess that a movie I found boring was...gosh, now I've forgotten every boring movie I've ever watched.

4.) A movie that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of its release
Okay, I'm going to have to piggyback Hamlet's answer, but slightly modify it. Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'm usually the last one to see a movie because of my low income (aka none), and I have to wait until I get it from the library or Redbox, but this movie...I was not going to wait to see this. I had already heard 2 spoilers (one of them which was detrimental to my fragile heart), and I did not want to find out any more. I was tossing and turning trying to figure out how I was going to see it in theatres, and also at how awesome it was going to be. I was so excited for it.

5.) A movie that has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend ship of two separate movies
I don't quite understand this question. And I don't really have any cross-movie ships. I've never thought about cross-movie ships really. I got nothing, but if we're talking about ships in general then I could talk for days...

6.) A movie that would be your worst nightmare to live in
Discounting horror, I would have to say Fury. I picked this movie because all the dystopian nightmarish movies have hope, survivors, and a triumphant ending, but the scariest thing about Fury was it really happened.

7.) A movie that reminds you of nighttime
Batman. Every Batman movie ever. It's epic, but it just reminds me of night.

8.) A movie that has a nightmarish cliffhanger
Well, if they ever turned the Mark of Athena into a movie that would be the WORST  cliffhanger ever. That's all I can think of.

9.) A movie you actually dreamed about
I've never dreamed about a specific movie, but I have dreams with characters in them. Some of the more memorable ones were with the Doctor (and I know that's a TV show, but...whatever), Jace Wayland (don't ask), and Hermione Granger. Oh, there was also a dream where I was Harry Potter, and I was stuck in a giant spiderweb. That was a weird dream.

10.) A movie monster you would not want to find under your bed
Uhh, how about that giant bunny? I would not like to find him under my bed. That would be terrifying, and I would need therapy for life. Or how about a clown? A clown counts, right? Because let's be honest, clowns are not fun and happy, they are sadistic little pale faced creepers. 

I think that's all the questions I got! :) Now for the tagging. 




I tag Olivia!
   
       Chloe!

      Riley!

and Morg!

There you have it. Thank you again Hamlet for tagging me. :)

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Oh! Thanks for the tag; sorry I didn't see it before;)

    Haha, was the answer to #2 Harvey by any chance?:D I'm not nuts about that story either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's fine. :)

      THAT'S IT! I had forgotten what the name of it was.

      Delete
  2. You're welcome :-) And wait... you were terrified of Harvey??? Awww, that's sad. It's such a sweet movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?! Sweet? Actually I have no idea. I watched when I was seven, so it's probably completely different than I remember.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)