Psych: The Musical Thoughts.

Well, I finally watched the musical. And I loved it. Let's begin.
                                                       
A criminally insane man by the name of Z is a playwright locked up in the loony bin for murdering a critic and torching the theater about to premiere his new play, Ripper!  Well, he escapes! And it's up to the Santa Barbara police department to find him before he kills anyone else.

That is what people think at least. Anywho, I'm not here to talk plot, I'm here to talk my favorite parts. Let's start with characters. My favorite character in this wonderful episode was..(drumroll please) Yang!!  Gosh, I just love Yang. I know she's a psychopath, but as I have mentioned in previous posts, I love psychopaths, and no, that's not because I am one (though I have wondered) but because they're so unpredictable, they're so changeable, they're so adaptable, and most of all, they're just plain, good ol' villains. Most of them are evil for the heck of it and that is sometimes a nice break from the complex motives (though I do love those too). And just look at that face.
She is pure gold. I mean, she looks so sweet and innocent, but she's actually super sadistic, and obsessive, and creepy. Ahh, but she is one of my favorites. Moving on.

Shawn
Seeing him sing was the funniest thing ever. I mean, him and Gus did a great job, but it was still hilarious seeing them sing

Gus
I love Gus. I relate to Gus the most on this show. He is the one that is always crying, always eating, always being awkward, and always being nerdy. That Harry Potter episode ("Lock, Stock, Some Smoking Barrels, and Burton Guster's Goblet of Fire.") was just another testimony of how I relate to Gus. Except I am slightly less obsessed. I'm not to the point of where I would fight a security guard for my 'potions'. Yet. Anywho, back to this episode. Gus was wonderful. 
Look at how awkward he is. Now I'm going to do some random Gus gifs because...reasons.
Anywho, overall the episode was a lot of fun and insanely catchy. 
Toodlepip


Comments

  1. Oh gosh, I loved that episode! And I agree, Yang is a very interesting character. I can't decide if I'm more like Gus or Shawn. I'm kind of a mix of both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that I'm more like Gus with the awkwardness and nerdiness, but I'm more like Shawn with the adventures stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts