Boy Lilikoi

Whoohoo!! I just finished the first round of editing. I am super excited. I still can't believe that I'm not going to be writing about these characters that have become such a big part of me. They are more dear to my heart than I can express.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Jonsi' stuff. He is a composer and he did the We Bought a Zoo soundtrack. It's so perfect for the mood of my Camp NaNo book. I'm really obsessed with this one song, "Boy Lilikoi."

I just ordered five books on a site called Thrift Books. It's cheaper than Amazon in most cases and the shipping is almost always free. I am super excited for the books to get here. I haven't bought any books in a while, it's been too long. The four books came to a total of twenty dollars, when on Amazon, they would have come to a total of thirty.

My mum and I just got back from a little date. We went to the library, Panda Express, and then played chess at Starbucks and split a drink there. It was fun. And though I miss when these dates were a little more frequent, it makes it all the more special when we do get to do them.

I should be writing right now.
Toodlepip




Comments

Popular Posts