The Brady Bunch and Sickness

Editing is going super well. I don't know if I'm doing it right, but is there really a 'right' to editing? I guess it's more of a trial and error kind of thing. :)

Unfortunately I have the flu. It seems like I always get sick this time of year and then not at all for the rest of the year. I don't know if that's just me, but it's no fun. 

All day the internet has been pretty squirrelly, and I haven't been able to get much done. My time has mostly consisted of watching The Brady Bunch and eating chicken noodle soup, as well as editing two chapters! I'm happy with my progress.

I am super pumped for Camp Nano. I have no plot, no developed characters, and no official title. This all has been scrambled up at the last second. Here's hoping that I make it. I'm trying for a prequel to the two books that have been my main focus for two years. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and I'm hoping that the prequel will turn out okay. I don't want it to take over my month and it should be fine, but I am a tiny bit more concerned than I was for NaNoWriMo. I mean, I've really just slapped this thing together, but I should be fine. Maybe? 
But at the same time I want to do revisions on my two novels, so maybe I'll just do that? I don't know, but I'm running out of time. I haven't decided yet.

My math and piano has crawled to a stop with me being sick and all, I guess that would be fine for most people. I mean, they're sick, they need rest, and they don't feel good, right? So why wouldn't it be like that for me? Well, my crummy brain thinks that I have to push through it and do everything normally. And if I don't, I feel completely horrid and like I'm never going to get anywhere in life. Silly, right? Because of that, I feel like I should be doing everything normally, but I can't. It's really frustrating. 

Anyway, I hear another episode of the Brady Bunch calling my name. 
Toodlepip


Comments