Kermit's St Patrick's Day.

I'm re-watching The Fires of Pompeii and it's weird seeing Amy and Twelve before they were Amy and Twelve. When I first watched this episode it meant nothing to me, but now looking back, it's like "Hey!! I know that face..."
It's funny, whenever I watch Doctor Who I see the producers name Phil Collinson, and the dyslexic Marvel nerd in me always sees Phil Coulson.

I've started using Pandora. I never did before, but lately it's been revolutionary. I always thought that it would for the first few songs give you what you want, but then after that it would derail and go into really weird music, but I've been on Hans Zimmer Radio for two days and so far no weird music. It's all been really great and inspirational. I'm glad that I decided to try it.

The internet is back up for two months. We're renting a internet motum until Tax Season is over. Who-hoo!! I have internet again. Yesterday I didn't have it all, so I'm glad to have it back.

Piano is going well, I'm over halfway done with the piece and it sounds great. I should be done with it by the end of the month. I'm excited.

I keep forgetting that yesterday was St. Patrick's day. I would have been annihilated. I wore no green. Sorry everyone. :) In honor of the late St. Patrick's Day, here is Kermit the Frog.



You said it jhart87, I've been laughing for days. This is great.
Happy late St. Patrick's Day and while we're doing holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy Easter.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts