Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Well, I think I might finish NaNoWriMo today. I hope so. Even if I am writing random stuff.

The funniest thing happened on Mon.. It was in speech and debate class, Our instructor was doing something with the projector, so she had it hooked up to her phone. Her phone was password-ed, and she didn't know that as soon as she typed in the password, everyone saw it because it was hooked up to the projector. And guess what? The password was 7443. Otherwise known as Sher. Her password was Sherlocked! It was so great. I had no idea that she was a Sherlockian. Apparently she loves the show, and watches reruns whenever they're on.

I have recently become obsessed with Taylor Davis and ThePianoGuys. They're both on YouTube, and they're both really awesome.

Gah! I love this song so much. I've been listening to these guys all week.
 So great.
Anyway, NaNoWriMo is calling my name. I am determined to finish today.
Toodlepip


Comments