NaNoWriMo and Halloween

I can't believe it. NaNoWriMo is tonight/tomorrow!!! AHHH!!! I'm so excited it's not even funny.
This is going to be an interesting time in my life. :) Also, since most of my time will be spent writing my novel, I don't know how much blogging I'll get done. I'll try to keep it updated though.

In about...two hours some family friends are going to be coming over. We have this family tradition for Halloween that we have root beer floats and play spoons. It started in 2010, so it's not that old of a tradition, but it's still fun.
This year, when we called the friends to ask them what they were doing for Halloween, they said "Nothing." So, we invited them over to join in our tradition. It should be great.

I think I will be needing a lot of green tea tonight. I'm planning on staying up 'til midnight to start writing for NaNoWriMo. I hope it all goes well.

Anyway, I better help get ready for the people to come over.
Toodlepip


Comments

Popular Posts