Bridesmaids and NaNo

Well then, yesterday I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. It was an...interesting wedding to say the least. Fun, yes. Unorthodox, yes. I had to wear an itchy skirt and a weird green blouse-ish thingy.
Um, the food was good. Yeah, that's the only bit that I really liked. I knew no-one there, and I felt a bit awkward just standing in the middle of all the hubbub. I don't know if anyone can tell, but I'm writing this in a British accent. Either that, or Irish. I'm bouncing around a bit.

Tomorrow I have to hand in my speech homework, and I haven't even done it yet. That's probably not good. I should go finish it.

I've been preparing like mad for November. It's weird how it seems so far away, but in all reality, it's just around the corner. Just like my birthday. It's only 14 days away. Dang, when did I become almost 13??? It seems like I just turned 10.
Also, I am hyperventilating. The Blood of Olympus is coming out in 2 days. TWO DAYS!!!!! Gah, I'm so excited/terrified. I hope everyone lives, but you know how all good books are. People die. :(

Yay! We're going to the library soon. I think the library is one of my favorite places. Lame, I know, but none the less.

Well, I better get ready to leave.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts