7 Novels

Well, I have been writing like crazy, trying to get as much done as possible on my current novel, before I start my NaNoWriMo novel. Wow, I have a lot of books on teh back-burner too. Let's see. In the order I'm going to write them.
1. My Brother's Keeper
2.War Games
3.The Stone Shadow                                  
4.Catching Tears
5.Ravenswood: The School for the Criminally Insane, Illegally Gifted, and Outcasts.
6. Fer: A Lost Girls Tale
7. A Candle in the Window

That's all I can think of for now. Even so, that's a lot of novels to keep in my head. :) I'm excited to write them.
It's funny how attached I am in my writing. I can't even remember a time when I wasn't writing. The only thing I can think of is when I didn't know how to read or write, and even then I was taking my sisters books and pretending I could understand them, making up the story as I "read".
I just hope that my book is one day successful. Because I know for a fact I can get it published (self-publishing), but will it be read? Will people pick it up at the bookstore?
I hope so. The thought of someone reading something so personal, something that I have poured my heart, soul, tears, and time into, is amazing, yet terrifying.

That was kind of random.

I'm going to be finding a job...writing! There are a couple sites where people are looking for someone to write a paper for them, to help edit a book, to ghost-write a book, etc. I've been checking them out, and some seem promising! Hopefully it all works out.
Wow, the profile they have you set up is a very complicated process. Uhg.

Anywho, that's whazzup...
Toodlepip

Comments