Pip Pip Cheerio

Well, yesterday was the 4th of July! Yay! A day of freedom, fun, and fireworks. We went to a friends house for the evening. They have  house close to a lake. So it was cool being able to go down to the lake and watch fireworks. We've been going to their house for the 4th every year since...well, as long as I can remember. It was fun. They always have such a big party, with a lot of family (and a million cousins).

I started reading the Harry Potter series, and I live the first two books. I just haven't gotten the books from the library yet. I've actually gotten every book BUT the third. So I can't read the others yet. Darn.

Hmm...doobeedoo. Not much else has happened. Other than me being in hermit mode, writing away.  I've been writing a lot more than I usually do. It feels great. I've planned out the plot and shtuff for the second book. I can't wait to write that one.

I'm gonna go 'cuz I want to write more!

Toodlepip

P.S. I have this other version of Let it Go stuck in my head. It goes like...
                                           Tally ho,
                                           Tally ho,
                                     Toodlepip pip cheerio
And then there's the one where if Elsa and Kuzco had a kid.
                                                 Let it groove,
                                                 Let it groove,
                                         Can't hold back all the moves.
Well, that's it.

Comments

Popular Posts