The Pellet Gun

Okay, I know I said I would post on the 5th, but I couldn't wait! Too much has happened.
For starters, I missed posting and decided that I would probably do it every other day instead of just once a day. So that's that.

Also (this is the big news), Ben has had a small pellet gun for quite some time (he got it from Grandpa a couple years ago), and a couple months ago he ordered a better pellet gun, one that was slightly more powerful than a .22 (but since it doesn't shoot real bullets, it's legal for him to own.). I love shooting it, and he got a really nice scope for it, too. Anyway, now he doesn't use the other, smaller caliber, pellet gun. And guess what guys. Nope, guess again. Fine, I'll just tell you. HE GAVE IT TO ME!!!! In the beginning it had just a wood stock, and it didn't look that cool. I mean, that's okay if it didn't look that great. At least I had something to shoot, right? Well, he offered to spray paint it camo. So what it now looks like is a black stock with green and brown spray painted in stripes. It's totally wicked!!
I love it, but I do need to get new iron-sights. The old ones are too crooked.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I started back up on Let it Go. I've gotten to the first chorus and I am continuing quicky. Yay!

Today Mom and I went on errands, and one of the errands was stopping at Fred Meyer to fix my glasses. Last night my glasses snapped, and I have had to wear my old ones; they give me headaches. Now I have to wait a week to get my glasses back. So, headaches for one more week.
Another one of the errands was the library. I had 16 books on hold. I know, it's not that many, but I already have 10 others that I also got from the library a week ago. Now I have plenty of books to read. Among the books that I got today is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I've read HP and the Sorcerers Stone, as well as HP and the Chamber of Secrets, so I'm excited to read The Order of the Phoenix.

I have been working on that mini-house. Cutting out shingles is a lot more work than I thought it would be. You have to get every single shingle the exact right length and width, but it's fun to imagine what it's gonna look like when I'm finished with everything.

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Wait, are you skipping a few books of Harry Potter? Because after The Chamber of Secrets is the Prisoner of Azkanan, then The Goblet of Fire, then The Order of the Phoenix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm not READING it yet, I just got it from the library and am now waiting for the others to come in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts