Sunny

Hey all! So what's up?
The Chiropractor was weird, he was really friendly but it seemed like he was reaching for funny material. But other than it was fine!

Um, so I have officially run out of reading material! We need to go to the library soon, because the more I read the more I write. It's weird actually, like, I get more motivated to write because one day I want my book published and reading reminds me of that.

So I thought of a horrible plot twist for my book that I'm going to add. It's sad, but also...perfect in a way. Like, I think I created this character to be...(I don't want to give too much away), um, anyway, it's perfect and I am now going to add it.

Well, it's a sunny day, and I think I'm going to go for a walk!
 It's funny, because the forecast said it would be overcast and rainy, but it's kinda the opposite!! I'm not complaining, I just think it's funny.

And it's time for a......................never mind. I have to go, it's a short post. Sorry, but my mother is stepping out the door right now and motioning for me to join her.
So, gotta go.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts