Morocco

Hey!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was kinda busy.

I don't have a whole lot of time since we are going on errands in a minute, but I thought I'd give you all a quick update of what's what in my life.

So I have been developing the plot for War Games like CRAZY. And I have found so much on Moroccan history. I kinda want this book to be a historical fiction. I've never written one of those and I think it might be cool to try. If worse comes to worse then I can just revert it back to fully fiction.

Um, I have been on the internet researching as much as I can about Moroccan history and the people and their lifestyles. It has been so awesome finding out all this stuff.

Well, I have been sorta...neglecting my main novel recently. I need to get back on track with that. I also really hate the name "The Mirror" for my title. It sounds so boring and normal. I want something that is going to catch the readers eye and interest them.

Anywho, so I have once again been thinking about my life and what I want to do with it. I still want to be a writer, but I want to go to college for music because I'm really getting into the piano. I've started leaning Let it Go. And I have to say, it's a ton of fun, but kinda hard.

Well then, I have been listening to the song "Soldatino." over and over again. I know find myself humming it whenever I'm not listening to it. It's really sad, but almost addictive.

Anywho, I havta go, sorry for the short post.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts