Little House...

Ok, couple things I missed yesterday. Like I got the second season of Sherlock. And I finished it. It was very good and I need more...like, right now.

Anyway, I also got a huge surprise last night before I went to bed.
My mom had found this thing she thought I might be interested in, in a free box, and so she picked it up and brought it home. So turns out I do love it so much. Now for the big reveal, it is a...(pause for effect)...house. Ok, for some of you out there who have no idea what I'm talking about, I shall 'splain. The "house" that I am talking about is a small, wooden house. Just a bare, wooden house with some dust. BUT. And this is a big but, just because it is a bare house doesn't mean it can't be the subject of hours of pleasure and dedication.

You see, for as long as I can remember, I always wanted to find a house exactly like that and transform it. Wallpaper, furniture, bathroom sinks, drawers, carpet, mirrors, anything on a normal sized house. I want to add it all, and just have fun making this a real (well, as real as a mini house can be) house. Except no little people would live in it. I have always wanted to do that, maybe create a little crime scene to have friends and family solve. That would be fun.

Well, I hate to cut this post short, but I have a speech to finish about whether or not Mercy and Justice can co-exist. So far it is kinda hard, but really fun and interesting.

Anywho, like I said, I gotta go.
Toodlepip



Comments

  1. I'm not much of a "doll" person (unless you could Schleich) but I've always admired the doll houses at craft stores. I love the idea of fixing one up, as someone might do with a real place! Actually my next biggest project is to make a town, and I won't rest until this town has furbished houses! (Course, I gotta build the town and houses first).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really been a doll person either. But like you said, I just love the idea of fixing up a house. Adding carpet, wallpaper, hallway mirrors. That kinda stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts