Consider the Commas

Well, the relatives have left (boo-hoo!), I am going to miss them. Though I am glad that they didn't stay for a week, it would have become tiring. Still, I wish they could have stayed a bit longer.

My mom is going through my posts and editing them, making sure that all the spelling and grammar is correct. When she was editing them with me, she found quite a few places that needed commas. Hence the title, Consider the Commas. I always have such trouble with proper grammar and all that stuff. But I suppose it does serve a purpose.

Oh! I found the most wonderful site! It has all the Disney movies you could want. And it's completely free and legal! Here's the link : http://cornel1801.com/disney/movies.html
It is such a great site! It has pretty much all the Disney and Pixar movies!! Really excited to watch every single one. =) But it has them in parts, all in order mind you. But still, they're in parts.
Better than nothing I suppose.

It was so windy and rainy yesterday!! But the wind makes it all the better, see, I have this term to describe weather like that. Windy, rainy, or foggy (I love that kind of weather). I call it "glorious".

I am making dinner tonight and I have nothing to cook. I mean, there are things to cook, but I don't quite know what I should make. It has to do with chicken, we have some thawed already. Should I make...oh! I've got it! I'll make Grilled Lemon Chicken. Hmm, that should be good. Alrighty then, that's what I'll make.

I've decided to rewatch all the old Disney movies, like 101 Dalmatians, Alice in Wonderland, and Peter Pan. I like those ones so much. They have a certain...classic feel to them.

So, I was thinking of adding a section where I post short stories.

I am watching Peter Pan right now. I love the old Disneys.

Anywho, I better not get into the one liner rut. So I can't very well stop this sentence right away, otherwise it'll be a one liner. Oh good, now it's two lines, I can move on.

I wish I didn't have to wait 'till March 9th for Once Upon a Time to come back...and I wish that I didn't have to wait 'till March 11th. Arg!! I can't wait! You know, Marvel is really good with cliffhangers. It's not fair! But it does make the movie better though, or in this case, TV show.

Hmm, my throat feels like sandpaper. I'm going to go get a drink and do some writing.
Toodlepip

P.S. I have gotten views from Germany, South Africa, and Malaysia!! Pretty exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts