Hiatus|| In Which I Leave You All and It's Very Sad

As the title suggests, I have decided to take a small hiatus from blogging. No, this isn't your fault. Me being the ridiculous human that I am, I've been slowly turning it into a Have-To, which isn't fun at all. I actually wrote a post recently on doing something just because you love it, and that, for me, has been blogging, but recently...not so much.

I haven't been in the mood to blog recently, and I really don't want blogging to become a chore or something that I dread because IT'S SO FUN. So, I think I'm going to be MIA for the rest of February, and see how I feel. I've actually felt like I should take a hiatus since November, but then I had all these posts I wanted to write, so of course I couldn't, but now I'm thinking it's the right time.

RIP An Odd Blog 
(until March probably)

Image result for take a break gif
Just so you know...
Feel free to cry if it makes you feel better.

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. I can definitely understand that feeling and hope the break gives you inspiration to come back and dazzle us all. Enjoy your time off!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will. :) Though it will feel very odd to not be blogging. XD

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way! Blogging is not really tons of fun for me right now. Enjoy your hiatus and the rest of February! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope that changes for you. :) Thanks! I think this will be a good break for me. :D

      Delete
  3. I hear you. Have a nice peaceful hiatus, and I'm looking forward to when you're coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I just found you. =( Anyhoo, have a great hiatus! Can't wait for you to be back!

    Micaiah
    www.notebooksandnovels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm glad to have you. I will be back before you know it. :D

      Delete
  5. I just saw this now, which is a good thing, since I will only have to wait another six days until your hiatus is over! XD (though I fully support your decision if you need to take longer. :P)

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. *cries wildly in the corner* BUT HOW WILL WE EXIST WITHOUT YOUR AMAZINGNESS, LAURA???
    (Also I hope you have a good break. And I do hope you come back sometime!!)
    *gives cake*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FEAR NOT, I WILL BE BACK SOON! Thank you, I have had a great break so far. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts