December First| DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS (well, I should hope so because I just said what day it was. Weren't you paying attention?)

PEEPS

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MONTH IT IS???

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

*deep breath*

You may or may not have noticed that all of your calenders say December. At least mine does...
So, my point is: ALL ABOARD THE CHRISTMAS TRAIN.

Image result for christmas gifs

Around November 23rd, I felt the Holly Jolly beginning to creep into my soul. By November 24th, I was humming Christmas tunes. By November 25th, my room was decked out in other assorted merriment and general Christmas-y paraphernalia. 

This is the month Christmas begins officially. 

Image result for christmas gifs

My sister and I have already gone into full Christmas mode. I'm skipping around in a bright red sweater, whistling "Jingle Bell Rock" all the day long. 

I've gotten 80% of my Christmas shopping done in two days, and boy do I feel broke. There's a pile of presents in my room, waiting for the tree to be set up so we can scatter them beneath. I don't think I'm going to be able to wait 'til Christmas! 

A list of fun things about Christmas.
  • There are presents
  • and most of the time there is chocolate.
  • Twinkle lights are pretty cool, too. 
  • Have I mentioned the presents? 
  • I just really like getting stuff.
  • Trees are great.
  • Um, food is important...
  • Christmas songs get stuck in people's heads really easily.
  • so as soon as you start humming one, it is in people's heads for the rest of the year.
  • FEEL THE POWER
Image result for EVIL CACKLING gif

As much as I love Christmas, I'm pretty sure I have the wishlist of an 80 year old woman who lives in Antarctica. 
My Wishlist: 
socks.
fuzzy socks.
sweaters.
fuzzy sweaters.
flannel pajamas.
an animal onesie.
literally any kind of onesie actually.
MORE SOCKS.

Image result for spencer socks icarly gif

See? For some reason, even though I live in a moderately warm, though very rainy state, I JUST LOVE ALL THE FUZZY AND WARM THINGS. Maybe this is where my love of bears come from... I mean, they're fuzzy and adorable, but they can also kill people. #goals 
but i'm getting sidetracked again.

I am ready for a month of jingle bells, felt antlers everywhere, and no shortage of fake snow (or if you're extremely blessed, real snow. Either way, I just want snow!!!). 

Are you excited for Christmas?? Because I know I am. Do you have any Christmas traditions? Fun stories from when your Aunt Ethel dove into the shrubbery? 

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Love that Ursula gif! And my wishlist was so similar to yours. I say we have great taste! ;D Very excited for December! A Christmas Story marathon on TBS is something I look forward to all year long - that's probably my favorite tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly we have marvelous taste. :D
      Oh that sounds like a lot of fun! Those Christmas traditions are the best.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I am exactly the same way. I JUST REALLY LOVE SOCKS. They're the best and make me happy. I have pizza socks and twenty one pilots socks and they remind me of the greatest things ever. xD

    I can't wait for Christmas -- namely the break from schoooool. Though I'm getting a little stressed over the lack of presents I have for everyone... though I shall try to get a start on that. *tries not to freak out*

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PIZZA SOCKS SOUND AMAZING. Well I know what I'm adding to my wishlist now. XD

      Seriously, I was so stressed about that after Thanksgiving, but somehow, things fell into place. DON'T STRESS! This is a season of happiness and joy! Let the joy consume you.

      Delete
  3. Fuzzy warm things are THE BEST THOUGH. Like I don't understand people who complain about getting socks....they are literally the best of ever??? Soft and fluffy. Yesssss. 😂
    And I'm glad you love Christmas so much haha. I'm pretty much the Grinchy Scrooge myself but eh, I do at least love the food. I'm so looking forward to fruit mince pies.😍 BECAUSE PIES. (It's like a tradition to make them at Christmas for our family.) And YAY for you being all organised with your gift giving already! That's awesome. I've done exactly nothing.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT. Fuzzy socks are everything.
      The food is definately a big plus of the holiday season. ;) And I've never had a fruit mince pie (I know, crazy American) BUT NOW I REALLY WANT TO TRY ONE.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts