Please do not answer that question.
Sidenote: I have a cut on my finger (no I did NOT cut myself on a rounded knife, because that would be ridiculous), so it hurts to type. But I am doing because I love all of you. You're welcome.
Without any further ado, let's dive right in.
Rules? What rules? Oh these rules?
1. Thank the marvelous human (or extraterrestrial, we don't discriminate here) who tagged you, and link back to their stunning blog.
2. Probably answer the questions.
3. Tag some people (in the blogging world, not just on the street. We here at An Odd Blog are not condoning you running up to a stranger and tagging them, but hey, it's your life.)
4. Add your own question to the tag for your nominees to answer.
5. Include these rules in your post.
1. Do you play any instruments?
Why yes, yes I do.
2. What is your favorite music genre?
ALL OF THEM except hard rock/screamo.
It's strange, for most of my life I've thought that pop music was just not the greatest, but in the last few light-years, I've been turning on the radio and jammin' out to the Latest and Greatest Hits Which Actually All Sound the Same. #truth
3. Is there a music genre you absolutely cannot stand?
Really hard rock/screamo. One can't even tell what they're saying. For all we know, they could be an alien race
4. What is your favorite way to listen to music? (CD, vinyl, MP3, radio, etc.)
Being the musically uncultured swine that I am, I usually listen to music either on my laptop (i.e. Pandora, Youtube, Spotify) or on the radio.
5. Top three favorite bands/singers?
This is almost as bad as asking me to pick a favorite child or book. This is much like my favorite tea: There is always so much more to discover that when I find a new one that I love, I dub it my favorite.
Sleeping At Last.
I adore this group/guys in a garage. It's covers of songs are haunting and beautiful, and it's original songs are even more so.
Because HAVE YOU HEARD THEIR NEW ALBUM? Please don't look at my imaginary Top 20 Played please, because they will all be the Smoke+Mirrors album. Except for #1, which will be *pause for dramatic effect*
I have only listened to a grand total of three of their songs, and I love all of them, especially Silhouette. I've only known about it for a week, and I can already sing all of the lyrics
6. What are your three favorite chords?
Bm, Gm, and A.
7. Is there any instrument you cannot stand in a song?
I have no idea. Every time I think of one instrument that I am not a fan of, I remember a song that I adore that has it.
8. Erin's Question: If you had to pick one song to sum up your entire life, your very essence, the core of your being, which song would you pick?
This is the hardest question on here, and I'm sure that in about 3.2 seconds, I'll think of a better one, but for now, I Lived by One Republic.
Now, for my question...
9. My Question: What's your guilty pleasure artist/song?
I tag Ivy Miranda, Chloe Linn, and Abigail.