Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Reading Old Posts

This post is exactly what it sounds like. I'm going to go through some of the first posts I ever wrote, and cringe* at how horrible they are. Buckle up.

* Google tried to change "cringe" to "crying". And frankly, I might be crying, too. 
Hey all! It's me!! Wait a second. How do I know it's me and not an impostor? I don't. I guess it's time for Operation  AlphaZebraCharlieFettachiniWaterbuffalo. Wow, that was interesting. I have no idea where that came from.

Today is a monumental day, my friends. Umm, because it's...ummm...I've got it! Oh, wait...no I don't. So I guess today is not a monumental day comrades. We have been falsely informed. But that's ok, we will move on.
What is wrong with me?  I think I was just excited to be on the internet, sharing my thoughts with the world. I was convinced that everyone read my blog, and that soon, I would be famous. Oh sweet, delusioned child.
Oooo, lunch is ready! Peaches and Chicken Noodle soup. Yum...I am really hungry right now. So...I will go and eat my food.
I swear, in every post I talked about my lunch. Why? Nobody cares about my lunch!


Also, let's take a moment to remember the days when I posted every day. That was a nightmare, a nonsensical, rambling nightmare.
If you say so...
So today I was wondering what the weirdest face I could make was...so I started making faces in the mirror. I am so happy that no one was around to see me, because that would have been horrifying.
The funny thing is, I would probably still do that today. I've changed a lot, but some things stay the same.
Speaking of Seasons, I am so excited for April. We are going on a big vacation!! To a ranch in Arkansas, it has pretty much everything. 
Aww, I remember Arkansas so vividly. It's hard to believe that it was two years ago. To this day, that vacation is still one of the best weeks of my life. It was so amazing!
For Christmas I got these really warm, fuzzy socks that are a cross with slippers. So they are Slocks. =)
Since I am wearing them right now my feet are all warm and comfortable...I love these socks!
I think I still have those "slocks". They're super ratty and falling apart, but they do their job. I thought I was so clever to come up with the term "slocks", when it reality, that term has been around for a while.

Yeah, I used to be practically insane. I say "practically" because we never technically had me tested, despite the government's wishes. Yep, once I escaped their labs, I wasn't going back for anything.

Toodlepip

6 comments:

  1. Oh that Doctor Who gif!! *laughs*
    I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I love the color of your blog. :)
    I've tagged you, just so you know. But it's completely optional.
    http://thegirlwiththegoldpen.blogspot.com/2016/08/ive-been-tagged-power-of-words-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I quite like it myself. ;)

      Awesome! Thanks for the tag. I'll try to see if I can accomplish it within the next millennia. XD

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, old blog posts are the best. I sometimes cringe to think what might be buried in the depths of my blog's archives...THE RE'S JUST NO WAY TO KNOW. But it certainly is fun to look back! :D P.S. I had never heard of "slocks" before, so as far as I'm convinced, you coined the term :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I like to go through other blogs oldest posts just to see what they were like, but I was wanting to crawl in a hole the entire time I was reading mine. XD

      Perfect, maybe I can make some money on that afterall. ;)

      Delete
  3. Haha, I think everyone regrets something they have posted a long time ago. The dark ages *cringes* But sometimes they're not as bad as we think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Yeah... Hopefully "not as bad as we think" applies to my old posts, but probably not. ;D

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)