Monday, July 11, 2016

The Simple Questions Tag

Hello my peeps! Y'all know me, I love being tagged. SO GUESS WHAT HAPPENED. I was tagged. :) The blogging gods have smiled upon me and blessed me with wonderful bloggy people who tag me. Can I give them all chocolate? Yes, that is what I will do. Thank you so much to Ivy Miranda for tagging me!

Quick Question: As you can see (or maybe not see if you're an alien humanoid with no eyes), I have changed my background and header again. Thoughts, comments, life revelations? What do you think?
PRETTY


what nationality are you?

'Merican and proud.

what's your favourite animal?

How much time do you have?
Red Panda:
It's so adorably fierce! 
OR
White Tigers:
Can I have one?
OR
Gorillas: 
I've always had such an attachment to gorillas.
OR
Dragons:
Do I have to even give a reason?
what's your favourite food?

This question literally makes me panic because I cannot pick and there is so much good food that I want to eat right now.

who's your favourite author?

   It's strange, my favorite book in no way influences my favorite author. I keep authors and books separate. I would say that my favorite author is Maggie Stiefvater or Shannon Messenger.

do you have pets? if so, what kind of pet?

I have a darling west highland white terrier. He is adorable but entirely useless for anything other than exactly that.

how old are you?(you can just be very vague)

I am an age.
    I am at least over 3 and under 92.

do you have a big family? (cousins, uncles, and aunts included)

   No larger than ordinary, but I suppose my family is definately not small. :) 

what is/are your favourite soundtrack(s)?

 I love a million soundtracks and I have been able to narrow it down to five. 

what's your favourite disney movie? (only animated or drawn)

The sad thing is, I am never truly able to pick, but for the sake of consistency, I will say Treasure Planet. Or Beauty and the Beast. Or Tangled. Or The Princess and the Frog. Or all of them.

when is your birthday?



October, baby. 


And that brings us to the end of this tag. Thank you again Ivy Miranda for tagging me. T'was a pleasure. 

Toodlepip 

10 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers, Evangeline! I WANT A WHITE TIGER TOO THEY'RE AWESOME. I may or may not have to steal this tag, because it looks too fun to pass up :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And YAY! WHITE TIGER FANS UNITE! *thunder, lightning*
      And go right ahead. ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank ya, I shall!

      Also YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T GET OVER IT *stares at the prettiness forever*.

      Delete
    3. AWW, thanks ever so much. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh fun fun! I love your new blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks different! I like the colours...

    There really is too much food to have a favourite but if I had to pick one... I would say Jollof rice. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Yeah? I don't know if I've ever had one of those. Tbh, I had to google what it was. XD

      Delete
  4. You have been tagged again! The Five Favorite Couples Tag!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)