My Goals for Summer 2016

Summer is just around the corner, long days, clear nights, and bonfires already beginning to show their face.
The world is so big, and summer holds a certain magic that can't be matched. People get the idea that they can do anything during the summer, and I am one of those people. I have a lot of plans and ideas that come with the sunny days warm nights, and goodness knows I'm going to try to do them all.

Go Camping
Camping, I hear, is popular with the kids these days. I've loved camping for as long as I can remember. One of the best feelings in the world is waking up to sunlight encasing your tent, birds chirping as your alarm. Mornings seem so magical when I camp, and the days are even better, wading through rivers, jumping into lakes, and swinging from rope swings. On clear nights, the stars shine brighter than anything in the world.

.:

Go Stargazing
One of my favorite sights in the world is the sky filled with stars, like "millions of fireflies stuck in that blue-ish black-ish thing". I want to go to the lake and lay on the dock with blankets and hot cocoa, stargazing.  

Eat lots of Watermelon
This one is kind of self-explanatory for any self-respecting watermelon lover. Watermelon is a staple in my summer diet, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Visit Aquarium 
I'm kind mesmerized by aquariums, like a baby staring at a ceiling fan. I haven't been to one in years. I hope this summer that changes. Fish are so varied and their scales are beautiful shimmering in the murky blue. Why wouldn't I want to sit there staring for hours?

Go to the Beach
As much as possible. Spontaneous beach trips are one of my favorite things.

See Every Part of the World I Can
I'm still a teenager that has no money, so I can't very well travel to Europe on my own, cliff jumping, skydiving, and exploring caves to my heart's content, but I can try to see every corner of the world around me. I know there are beautiful places near my city that I haven't been, so I might as well see them.
.:

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. You seem to me like a very outdoorsy kind of person. Basically the opposite of me because I prefer books and my phone and also not seeing the annoying people who annoyed me in school. Aren't I a ray of sunshine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to pretend that I am outdoorsy, when in reality, my idea of "outdoorsy" is reading a book in the woods. XD

      And annoying people should be avoided at all costs. #homeschool ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts