Novels I Am Dying To Write

For the past couple months, I've been editing, but does that mean all the ideas and novels on the back burner stopped trying to be written?

No. No they have not.

I'm trying to edit a whimsical, epic quest in a fantasy world, but I'm getting inspired by a group of misfit teenagers who want to travel the US. Not helpful.

Since writing and ideas have been consuming my life recently, I thought I'd post about them, because they are my babies that I love with all of my heart.

We Are - Pinterest 
My latest novel, and my most...unusual yet. I deal in the stories of fantasy and sci-fi and secret spies, not teenagers finding out about life. So when I got the idea to write about these characters, I was surprised to say the least. I actually barely have a plot, I just know that the people I created are in desperate need of a story, because they are some of my best work yet.
 :
This is all that is left. Lua was stolen from us by the most permanent of kidnappers, Logan itches to leave, and I still can't bear to look at the world, but together, we are different. We are more. We are. 

Butterfly Wings - Pinterest
I don't really know why this one came to mind when I thought of novels I'm dying to write, but it did. It's really just a sweet little thing that might end up being a novella.

 :
"We are but a moment in this world, Josaphine, don't waste a single second."


Undercover (I can't think of a proper title)- Pinterest 
Ahh, I want to write this story so badly. It has secret agents, undercover bodyguards, chandeliers, and lookalikes. Espionage, murder, and books. It's about a girl thrust into a world of secrets that she didn't even know existed, and I can't wait to write it.
 :
“Everything sparkles under a chandelier. People are uglier in daylight, don’t be fooled.”

If only I could edit faster. 
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Can I read all of these pleeeeeaaassseee?? We Are is an amazing title. I read that and I was like "yes. so much yes." and such a great story idea!!
    I LOVE BUTTERFLIES. I just have this strange fascination with them... Every spring, when I see the first butterfly I watch it float away and then run and tell my whole family. And no matter what I'm doing I stop to watch any butterfly I see. "We are but a moment in this world" wow. very true. I can't wait to see what you write for that one!
    The only thing better than a butterfly story is a SECRET AGENT STORY. Books about pirates and secret agents are always the awesomest. (and the most fun to write... though I've never written one myself XD)
    EDIT EDIT EDIT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE THE BEST This entire comment just made me grin. Bless your beautiful heart.
      You will for sure get to read these once I write them (and edit them for a million years)!! :D

      Delete
  2. Isn't it just the pits to have several splendiferous stories begging to be written, and you simply can't oblige because you're knee-deep in perfecting something already? I've got that problem myself right now. It's frustrating, but somehow a bit satisfying too, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is kind of a love-hate relationship. :) I would rather have a lot of ideas than have my brain be empty.

      Delete
    2. Yes, very true. I've had empty-brain syndrome a few times, and it's dreadful.

      BTW, I nominated you for a Liebster Award here. Play if you want to :-)

      Delete
  3. Nominated you for the Liebster: http://revealedintime.blogspot.com/2016/05/liebster-blog-award-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH. These all sound absolutely amazing! If you end up writing them, definitely let me know, okay? I'd LOVE to read them. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!! You're too sweet. :)

      Delete
  5. CAN YOU JUST WRITE AND PUBLISH ALL OF THESE ALREADY?! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAACK THEY SOUND SO GOOD.

    Especially "We Are." Like you, I'm totally not familiar with that genre, but it sounds so intriguing!!!

    And all the others sound amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts