Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Time that Books Once Again Won Me Over (Shocking)

You remember how I was excited 'cuz I finally started reading all the books that I own?

Yeah, that was a fun week or so.

Guess what? I am, once again, drowning under a pile of To-Be-Read library books. I couldn't control my need for fresh, exciting material. Aren't you so proud? I just finished an autobiography (which wasn't nearly as boring as it sounds), a best-selling novel (which was as boring as it sounds seriously people, get some plot), and a book that I got signed before I had even read it (I have no words).
And I can't stop, which is neither a good thing nor a bad thing. I'm just happy to be reading more.


This is the next book in line to the coveted place beside my computer. I've seen it in multiple bookstores, had it recommended with flying colors, and been quite intrigued. It kind of took the blogging community by storm. I finally went on the Google and found out what all the hullabaloo was about. 

I'm glad to have new books to read (that's the best problem to have), but my life isn't slowing down any time soon. Wish me luck.

Toodlepip

6 comments:

  1. Having books to read is definitely the best problem to have. I'm finally reading through the library books I got a few weeks ago, and making a list of what ones I need to read next. Plus, I really want to re-read the books on my shelf, like Narnia, LHOTP, Christian heroes: then and now, and Anne of green gables. Then I gotta read a whole bunch from Lilly's shelf. SO MANY BOOKS.... So little time... Yay for reading(!!)... *distant sobbing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of those books are ones that I want to re-read, too. ALL THE BOOKS But yes, yay for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG this is so funny you're like my hero. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me laugh. You're so awesome. Can I be your sister? I wish I could be as funny as you. Please don't renew the restraining order.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)