The Happy Tag


I was tagged by Morgan to do this. Thank you! I tag Olivia, and Mary, and Mary. :)

Books
The Bible by our Creator
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan 
Here Where the Sunbeams are Green by Helen Phillips 
Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry 
The Summer of the Gypsy Moths by Sara Pennypacker 
Sway by Amber Turner 
Words
Iridescent
Gossamer
Nefarious 
Mellifluous 
Oblivion 
Movies/TV shows - 
Gilmore Girls 
Once Upon a Time
Cinderella (2015)
Treasure Planet 
The Bourne Chronicles 
H2O: Just Add Water
BBC Robin Hood
Merlin
Scents - 
Ocean spray
Campfire smoke
Frying bacon
Dirt after rain
The smell of a barn
Songs - 
Light - Sleeping at Last
Ever After - Main Theme
Sun - Sleeping at Last
Home - Gabrielle Aplin 
Guns and Ships - Hamilton 
Misc. - 
rain. swimming. mint chocolate chip ice cream. running through sprinklers. fuzzy socks. typewriters. old books.sunsets. the beach. starting a new journal. the purrs of a cat. giant slides. Nutella. watching fish swim. coffee. musicals. morning Bible Studies. fireworks. glow-in-the-dark stars. 

Thanks again for tagging me, this was fun.
Toodlepip 

Comments

  1. YAY, I've been tagged! *twirls around too much, gets dizzy, and falls over* I'll definitely be doing this, hopefully sometime soon. :) Thanks so ever much for the tag, Laura! I loved reading all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Course! And thanks! These kinds of tags are always so fun to do. :)

      Delete
  2. The Bible, by Our Creator. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me!!!! :D

    I loved your answers :) Especially the movies/TV series and scents categories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)