Here are the rules:
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award. To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.
On to the questions:
#1 – If you would live anywhere in the world, where?
I am conflicted.
I have always wanted to live in Morocco, but Greece is another dream of mine, as well as Ireland. I suppose...I would want to live in Ireland, but visit Greece and Morocco often? That works.
#2 – What dream occupation did you have as a child?
I have only ever wanted to do two things. The first thing was tap-dancing. For about six months, when I was five, I wanted to be a tap dancer so badly. My parents bought me little tap-dancing shoes that I never took off. After that six month phase was over, I was back to wanting to be a writer, and I haven't stopped yet. That is my dream job.
#3 – If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, which color?
Blue, for sure. It's my favorite color
#4 – Favorite new book?
Jurassic Park. It was really engaging and suspenseful without being terribly gruesome or scary.
#5 – Do you prefer to watch foreign entertainment with subtitles, dubs, or you don’t like to watch foreign entertainment?
Other than the usual "Oh let's change the Disney movie to French and laugh at how different it is.", I've only seen one movie in a foreign language (with subtitles). It was Les Intouchables, and it was a really touching movie. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it was.
#6 – Favorite fairytale?
Peter Pan. I've been in love with that story for a long time.
#7 – If you decided to learn another language, what language would you choose?
Fun story: I'm learning Gaelic.
#8 – Books or E-readers?
Books. I have nothing against E-readers, but I prefer to have the book that I can turn the pages of.
#10 – Your favorite real historical lady?
Joan of Arc, Freya Stark, or Amelia Earhart.
#11 – If a new planet was discovered and you got to name it, what name would you choose?
I would name it Pluto 2.0 because I want Pluto to become a planet again! #neverforget
Okay...11 random facts.
#1 I like country music.
#2 I've bungee jumped.
#3 I've tried to see if I could fly after a really convincing dream.
#4 I used to not like tea.
#5 I own a rabbit named Toffee (he's the cutest).
#6 I can play 30 full songs on the piano.
#7 I used to not like musicals.
#8 For the longest time, I wasn't allowed to watch 90% of Disney movies.
#9 I dream about my future a lot.
#10 I...am forgetting everything about myself.
#11 I am reading four books at the same time right now.
Okay, now for the questions.
1. How did you pick your blog name?
2. What makes you really happy?
3. Have you ever traveled outside of the country?
4. What are you most passionate about?
5. What is your favorite book? And why?
6. Who has been your biggest influence?
7. If you were in jail, who would you call?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is a song that you can listen to over and over?
10. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
11. If you could leave your family to go to any fictional world, would you?
There we have it! The Liebster Award. *bows* Thanks again to Errudessa.