The (Made for me) Liebster Award

I was tagged by Errudessa at the The Flowering Vales to do the Liebster award!! This is my second time doing it, and I'm excited to answer these questions. I'm pretty sure someone had me in mind when they thought up these questions. Without any further ado,

Here are the rules:
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award.  To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.


On to the questions:

#1 – If you would live anywhere in the world, where?
I am conflicted. 
     

I have always wanted to live in Morocco, but Greece is another dream of mine, as well as Ireland. I suppose...I would want to live in Ireland, but visit Greece and Morocco often? That works.  

#2 – What dream occupation did you have as a child?
I have only ever wanted to do two things. The first thing was tap-dancing. For about six months, when I was five, I wanted to be a tap dancer so badly. My parents bought me little tap-dancing shoes that I never took off. After that six month phase was over, I was back to wanting to be a writer, and I haven't stopped yet. That is my dream job. 

#3 – If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, which color?
Blue, for sure. It's my favorite color

#4 – Favorite new book?
Jurassic Park. It was really engaging and suspenseful without being terribly gruesome or scary. 

#5 – Do you prefer to watch foreign entertainment with subtitles, dubs, or you don’t like to watch foreign entertainment?
Other than the usual "Oh let's change the Disney movie to French and laugh at how different it is.", I've only seen one movie in a foreign language (with subtitles). It was Les Intouchables, and it was a really touching movie. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it was.

#6 – Favorite fairytale?
Peter Pan. I've been in love with that story for a long time. 

#7 – If you decided to learn another language, what language would you choose?
Fun story: I'm learning Gaelic. 

#8 – Books or E-readers?
Books. I have nothing against E-readers, but I prefer to have the book that I can turn the pages of.

#10 – Your favorite real historical lady?
Joan of Arc, Freya Stark, or Amelia Earhart. 

#11 – If a new planet was discovered and you got to name it, what name would you choose?
I would name it Pluto 2.0 because I want Pluto to become a planet again! #neverforget 

Okay...11 random facts.
#1 I like country music.
#2 I've bungee jumped.
#3 I've tried to see if I could fly after a really convincing dream. 
#4 I used to not like tea.
#5 I own a rabbit named Toffee (he's the cutest).
#6 I can play 30 full songs on the piano.
#7 I used to not like musicals.
#8 For the longest time, I wasn't allowed to watch 90% of Disney movies. 
#9 I dream about my future a lot.
#10 I...am forgetting everything about myself.
#11 I am reading four books at the same time right now.

Okay, now for the questions. 

1. How did you pick your blog name?
2. What makes you really happy?
3. Have you ever traveled outside of the country?
4. What are you most passionate about?
5. What is your favorite book? And why?
6. Who has been your biggest influence? 
7. If you were in jail, who would you call?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is a song that you can listen to over and over?
10. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
11. If you could leave your family to go to any fictional world, would you?

There we have it! The Liebster Award. *bows* Thanks again to Errudessa. 

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me, I shall do it eventually! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, this was so much fun to read! I always like to learn more about all my blogging buddies! ^_^

    Ireland! I've always wanted to visit the Emerald Isle. Perhaps when I safe up a couple million dollars, I can visit all twenty countries I want to travel to. XD

    Hehe, the funny thing is is that I've had like five or more different "dream occupations." When I was really young, I thought I would either be an artist or a horseback rider. (Nevermind the fact I had never ridden a horse.) Finally, I decided that I wanted to be a writer. It's been many years since I decided that, and I still haven't changed my mind. So I guess I'll take that as a good sign.

    I laughed out loud at your answer to #5! XD I watched Frozen in French once because I'm currently learning that language, but other than that, I haven't watched any "foreign" films.

    Ooh, I'm currently reading Peter Pan for the first time! I've had it on my TBR list for a while, but I'm just now getting to it.

    GIRL, I'M SO JEALOUS. I looooove Celtic things. Celtic music, Celtic language, Celtic literature...JUST YES.

    So much yes to #11! I was crushed when I finally discovered that Pluto was not a planet anymore. #childhoodruined

    This is turning into a monster comment, but I just HAD to comment because I LOVE THIS SO MUCH <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, traveling should be free... :)

      I've always kind of wished that I had lots of dreams when I was younger. But being a horseback rider would be so cool! Regardless of whether or not you have "experience" or are "qualified". XD And writing for life!

      I've heard most of the Frozen songs in French (because I'm weird like that) but I've never watched the entire movie in French. That would be fun.

      Ooo, Peter Pan is such a fun story.

      RIGHT?! Isn't Celtic stuff the BEST? One of these days I'm going to write a book written in Ireland and have it be filled with all the Celtic things.

      Aww, thanks!! I love monster comments! <3

      Delete
  3. You're learning Gaelic?! You lucky dog! I want to learn Gaelic :D

    And Peter Pan forever, baby!

    Ooh, thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's a very fun language. :)

      Yeah! Of course. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts