2015 Recap - Blogging

This is Pt. 2 of the 2015 Recap that was inspired by To the Barricade!

The best of blogging/bookish stuff in 2015

New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015
Confession: I don't actually follow that many book blogs. I just follow people writing about random stuff in their life or fandoms or even just stuff that matters to them.

Favorite review that you wrote in 2015
I don't write a whole lot of reviews, and that is something that I want to start doing more of. I have to pick my Cowboy and Aliens review just because it was so fun to write.

Best event that you took part in i.e. author signings/virtual events
Does NaNoWriMo count? 

Because I don't go a lot of places.


Best blogging moment of 2015
When I gave my blog a makeover and stopped writing those horrid, boring posts about my life when nothing was happening. Branching out was one of the best decisions I made about my blog.

Most challenging thing about your blogging/reading life
Weeeeell, for the most part my blogging went great.
My reading life on the other hand... I didn't read nearly as many books as I did in 2014. My life has grown way more busy and there seems like there is always something to do that is more productive than reading.

Most popular post on your blog this year
Oddly enough, the most popular post on my blog is one that I wasn't a huge fan of. Balancing Comedic Relief was one in my Harry Potter Writing series thingie. 

Post you wished got more love
Probably my NaNoWriMo Update/Tea Appreciation post. Mainly because I love tea and NaNoWriMo, not to mention the great pun that will make your life at least 3% better. 

Best bookish discovery
I'm going to have to piggyback Aimee's answer. Thriftbooks has helped me so much! I've gotten 3 books from Thriftbooks for the price of one from Amazon. It rocks.

Did you complete any reading goals or challenges that you set for yourself at the beginning of this year
I should have set some reading goals...

And that's it for the 2015 Recap. Onwards to the new year!

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Cool! Haha, I like that Anna Kendrick gif ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty accurate to my life. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts