Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Everything's Magical When It Snows

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go!!



I love Christmas, and I hope this year that we'll get snow again because I miss it.


I love snow, and I've wanted a white Christmas for the past couple years and we can't seem to get one. 

I'm so excited for Christmas and presents and the tree and hot cocoa, and I'm just going on and on with no point. 


Lorelai Gilmore is the leading expert on the beauty of snow. 
The other day I ran into some lady that my mom knows, and she said that she wasn't excited for snow, that she doesn't like it. Her exact words were, "It's cold, wet, and gets in the way." I bet she hates Christmas too, and happiness, and puppies. Winter is my favorite season because of the cold, and the promise of snow. 


I love Christmas, but snow takes the cake.
And this has been an entire post dedicated to snow. Eh, I've posted weirder stuff. 

Toodlepip

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel!! We got about 8 inches the day before Thanksgiving (which was a big surprise)but it has started to melt and we got some rain the other day. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some snow is better than no snow, but it's even better when it stays. :)

      Delete
  2. "I bet she hates Christmas too, and happiness, and puppies." xD xD xD

    Sqqqqqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm so happy all my bloggie besties are as excited for Christmas as I am :D

    And I love how Lorelai loves the snow so much ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)