Thursday, November 19, 2015

WARNING: PTX Fangirling Ahead

For the past year or so, I've been listening to Pentatonix and loving them. Well, on the 16th of October they released a new album. OH MY GOSH. It's like listening to a magical waterfall of beautifulness. My favorites have been Na Na Na, Sing, and Rose Gold. They're so catchy and just...

beautiful. 

I also want to say that PTX has made me a better rapper. This might come as a shock, but I actually really like rapping. I don't mean the rap music that is out today, that stuff is...


not great. I mean stuff like the beginning of Can't Hold Us by PTX. The clean rapping. And because of them, I've gotten a lot better at it. Don't laugh. :)

So yeah, this is just kind of a Pentatonix appreciation post. Good job on the great album, it's lovely. 

Bravo.
Toodlepip

2 comments:

  1. I need to look it up! "A magical waterfall of beautifulness"--love that!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)