Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Fun Tag

Hello Blogger world. I was tagged by none other than...(drum-roll please) Me!!!!!

1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
October 19th.  I'm glad that it's not too close to Christmas, because my brothers is super close to Christmas, so sometimes his presents have been combined. 

2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?

Blue, a soft sea green, and a deep yellow like a sunflower. 

3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
I have so many, but my TOP favorites would have to be...
"Above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you. Because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." 

"You were born an original, don't die a copy."

"If it scares you it might be a good thing to try."

And I know this isn't exactly a quote, but I love this anyway. 


4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
I'm actually not on there a lot. I mean, I have my subscriptions and Youtubers I keep up with (mostly Studio C), but other than that, I don't really surf the Youtube. I don't know, I just don't have a lot of time unless I'm procrastinating, and even then I'll go on Pinterest to procrastinate. 

5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?

Three??? Why three? Why can't I do...ten? I'm going to stick with shows that are still airing, instead of shows that have ended. Note: These are not in any order, just my top 3 4. 
1. Arrow
2. Doctor Who
3. Sherlock.
(4. Once Upon a Time.)
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Weird for sure. They have to be really, really weird to keep up with me. Funny. I love to laugh, and I have a very specific sense of humor, so if I laugh at a joke, then whoever made that joke just got ten points more in my opinion of him/her. And above all, they have to know me really well and know when I need a hug, need a laugh, or just need them to sit with me and understand my lack of words. 
I think I just described my sister. :)
7) Do you like your name? 

I do. For a while I thought it was really homeschooler-y, and I still kind of think it is, but I no longer mind. I've grown to love how unique it is, and how cool the meaning of it is. Evangeline means Teller of the good news. And my middle name is Grace so that means Teller of the good news of Grace. I think that's kind of cool.

8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?

I feel like the names that would fit me would be more like my favorite names, not ones that actually fit my personality. Like Rikki or Aaryn. 
But I don't know, I think I am pretty happy with my name. 


9) What is your fantasy dream?
Hmm, this is pretty easy actually. My more realistic dream is to travel the world with friends, writing about my endeavors. My more...fantasy dream would be to find a library full of blank books that I could go into that universe any time I wanted and return anytime I wanted. That would be amazing. 

10) Do you wear makeup?

Haha, no. I don't have anything against makeup, and it's great for some people, I just...do not like it. 

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?

Umm, if I could write a book, it would be (which book do I choose?) a book called War Games and I will not reveal the plot because I am indeed writing this book.

12) What makes you cry?

Math. Just kidding, though it has before. Movies make me cry. It's weird, because I cry at the stuff that normal people wouldn't cry at, but I don't cry at the normal super sad stuff. I don't know why that is.

13) What makes you angry?

When people take my food. When people pretend like everything is okay when it clearly is not. I always want to comfort them and help them through whatever is bothering them, thought to be fair, I do that too. Oh, and cruelty of any kind. That also makes me very angry.

14) What makes you happy?

My sister. She always makes me laugh when I'm feeling down, and she is so awesome that you can't stay angry around her. My music also makes me happy, along with writing, reading, and drinking a hot cup of whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment. Fuzzy socks are a must, as well as sweatpants and my huge robe/sweater that feels like a warm hug. Laying in the grass and staring at the sky makes me happy for some reason. Swinging. Getting emails gives me a little surge of happiness. Same with getting a letter or a package. A lot of little random things make me happy.

15) What is "Fangirling?"

Finding extreme joy in a certain thing and in some cases obsessively crying over, laughing at, and stalking this obsession.

16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?

Unhealthy favorite snacks: Ritz crackers, oreos, and all cookies ever.
Healthy favorite snacks: Ants on a Log (celery, peanut butter, and raisins.), tomato with basil and salt, and paleo pancakes.

17) What are your 3 favorite foods?

Top Ramen, chicken pot pie, and tuna-fish casserole

18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?

Strawberry lemonade, hot cocoa with a bit of coffee, and any smoothie ever.

19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Well, my introduction page has some stuff about me, but I guess I kind of have to come up with new stuff (speaking of that, I should update my Introductions page).

I am a teenage blogger with an obsession with all things fandom related, food related, or book related. I am a writer that loves acting, piano, talking with an assortment of accents, and rainy days. Small things make me happy, and I will never grow up. I am one of the weirdest people I know. 

20) What are 10 random facts about you?

Ten??!! I am a surprisingly simple human being. I'll see how many I can come up with.
-I still sleep with a stuffed animal. A small Dalmatian named Shiloh to be exact,
-I like black licorice.
-When I was younger, I liked the taste of glue, so I ate a lot of it.
-I have once forgotten to eat breakfast. Once. Never again.
-I would rather be cold than hot.
-I have had chicken pox.
-Everyone in my family has been in a car accident except for me. 
-I am Slytherin and proud of it. 
-I am short and have been used as an armrest in the last 24 hours.
-I can't think of a tenth.

21) What are your fun things to do?
Reading, writing, and hanging out with my sister. I also like learning obscure history facts. I love climbing trees and then just sitting there thinking about the day and everything. 

And there you have it. :)

I don't think I am technically allowed to tag anyone because I wasn't tagged myself, so I'll just tag everyone!! Anyone who wants to do this tag, go for it! I tag you! And let me know if you do this tag in the comment section below so I can check out your answers. 

Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)