Novel Stats

Novel 1. 81,000
Novel 2. 61,000
Novel 3. 50,000
Novelette. 25,000
Novel in progress - 52,000

This post is for no other reason than me feeling super proud right now. This mood comes and goes, but when I am in the middle of it, I just want to shout from the rooftops. I'm so glad that I get to live my dream. So many people have a dream that they can't wait to achieve in the future, but here I am, living my dream.

I'll open up all my finished novels and read over my favorite chapters and paragraphs, squealing inside. 
                                             

I know this sounds cheesy, but I am so glad that God put this in me. 
It's amazing how much it can make me happy. Days will come when it feels like the metaphorical rains of life will never stop pouring down, and everything is clouded by my dismal attitude.
*sigh*
But then I'll sit down at my computer, and everything will disappear. I'll start to write, and soon I'll get lost in the words, and my sadness will ebb away. Writing is everything to me. It's all I've ever wanted to do with my life, and I really hope that it is God's will for me.


Toodlepip

P.S. While this gif may not have a whole lot to do with the post, I just wanted to include 'cuz it's so purty.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)