5 Things I Like About How God Made Me.

Now, I wasn't tagged, I wasn't nominated, I wasn't sent an invitation to do this tag by pigeon, I'm just gonna do it. ;)

RULES
1. List 5 things you like about how God made you (God made everything about you; the family you were born/adopted into, the fact that you enjoy the stuff you enjoy, your looks, your personality; everything. So, it can't be too hard to think of 5 things you love about how God made you. Right?)
2. Tagging other people/excepting a tag is optional
3. If you are tagged (and if you except), link back to the person who tagged you
4. Have fun!

                                       (The accompanying tag picture!)
I'm going to start off by saying that I have a weird relationship with my self-confidence. Some days I feel like nothing can touch me, I may not be perfect, but that's who I am. And then other days I feel like an ugly little troll, so finding something that I like about myself is probably a good exercise.

#1. My hair. Now, my hair may not be fabulous and super thick and glossy, but for the options I had, I got really good hair. My dad has really thin hair, my mom has thin hair, both their mom's had really thin hair. You get the idea. So for coming from that gene pool, I think I did pretty good.

I actually don't like that much about my physical appearance, but I want to try to do one more.

#2. My shortness. As weird as that might be for someone to like that they're short, I'm surprisingly happy with it. I don't know, I just feel like it fits my personality really well to be short.

Preach it!

#3. My awkwardness. I know people usually don't like being awkward, but it's such a part of me that I couldn't imagine not being awkward.

#4. My talents. I am so grateful to God for my talents. I love writing with all my heart and it's all I've ever wanted to do with my life, and here I am, getting to be a writer. Granted, I may not be a published writer, but I'm still a writer. And I love playing piano, it's so relaxing and serene.

#5. My family. Technically this isn't a physical part of me, but my family is a part of me, so I'm just going to go with it. My family is seriously the best. We've definitely had some rough times, but in the end they're all my best friends.

Welp, I think that's it! Remember, God made you special and He loves you very much!
Aww, Bob and Larry.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Your family loves the answer that we are your best friends. You are soooo precious to US, and you make family life so much sweeter. There was someone missing until YOU entered the scene. Mushy kiss to you and a bear hug Darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks!! A bear hug right back atcha!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)