Nerdom

I have officially converted my family to nerdom. Feel free to applaud. 
It started out with me insisting that my sister watch Harry Potter with me. As we watched it, the rest of my family gravitated towards the couch, fascinated and curious about these movies. Even my dad, who is not...a fan of fantasy watched the movies. We also have recently re-watched all six Star Wars movies. And we just got the three Lord of the Rings movies from the library. But the real prize jewel in my crown was last night in the car. My mom and I were getting home from errands, and I don't remember how it came up, but we had a debate about Marvel vs. DC, Superhero vs. Superhero. I was proud, needless to say. For so long it's been just me freaking out about the Marvel Universe, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings, but now, I have converted my family.

Had to throw in one of these. :)
Anywho, that's all.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. *Bowing* Thank you, thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! 'Tis a wonderful thing when you convert someone to the fandom, isn't it?:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, there was much jovial celebration (in my head, of course). I am so excited to watch LOTR again!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)