Infinity Dreams...

I forgot to post this a month back, so I guess I'll post it now.

Yay!! I was tagged again!! I love it when I'm tagged. Plus, this is a really cool one. Thank you so much, Olivia. I love doing tags, and they're made 48% more fun when I am actually tagged.  
Anwho, let's get down to business to defeat the Huns. 
Sorry, couldn't resist.
 *ahem* 


Quick note. For some reason, the name infinity dreams reminds me of a candle or something. 

~Rules~
1.  Thank and link to the blogger/s who nominated you. 
2.  Answer the 11 questions
3.  Nominate/tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions


Do you have a hero (someone who has inspired you)?
I actually have quite a few. But one person who has really inspired me is C.S. Lewis. He not only wrote one of the greatest classics of all time, but he also glorified God's name in doing so. That is what I hope to do. 

Books touch us all:  which book or story has touched you in particular?
SO many. The main one being Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I know, it may be a lame answer, but when I first discovered it... It was like magic to me. I was a little nine year old who was extremely obsessed with books, and extremely impressionable, these books gave me a new outlook on things. To this day, Percy Jackson and the Olympians is still my favorite series. Along with that series, a couple books that have touched me are...
-Peter Pan.
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-A Series of Unfortunate Events
-Inkheart
-Nathaniel Fludd: Beastoligist. 
-Skellig
-The Hermit Thrush Sings

What was one of the most ridiculous things you have done in front of a stranger?
Me and my sister hid in a shower (in Ikea) and scared some strangers. 

Do you have any pastimes or hobbies?
I like to write, read, play piano, and...oh gosh, what are my hobbies?? I enjoy staring up at the sky pointlessly and wondering bizarre things. I can't think of anything else.

What is a book or movie that you fangirl over excessively?
Let's see...I fangirl about a lot of shows, but excessively?? Robin Hood, Merlin, and Doctor Who. Two out of three have ended, so I am heartbroken on top of fangirling. Not to mention the way Merlin and Robin Hood ended. Oh boy... Well, that's a rant for another day.

Aww, I really miss Allen and Will. Especially Allen, because...you know. *sobbing*
What are some of your life's goals/dreams (say as little or as much as you like…)?
My ultimate life goal is to live for God and do something to change the world for Him. 
What I hope my future to look like is I want to graduate college, get published, and travel the world. Somewhere along the way I'll probably get married and have kids, maybe. 
We'll see what God has in store for me. :)

What is something you wished you were better at?
That is so easy. Singing and drawing. I've always wanted a good voice, but to be honest, I sing anyway.
And drawing... I have a friend who can draw really well. She once tried to show me how to draw something, but I failed utterly and completely. I wish that I could draw as well as she could, but...we can't all be brilliant. 

What character from a book or movie do you love?
Once again, so many. I'll just pick a random one. 
Elinor Loredan.

This is one of my favorite quotes about books.
I feel as if that is what I'm going to end up as when I am older. I find her so fun and wonderful. She is stern and guarded, but incredibly strong and brave.

What character from a book or movie do you hate?
 Umbridge. I didn't even have to think about it. It was an immediate reaction. She is just the most despicable character ever. 
Look at that awful face, that awful smile, and that awful shade of pink. What is it about that shade of pink that really just annoys me? When I read the books, I despised her, but when I watched the movies...she just bugged me so much. I wanted her gone. That actress who played her is very good. 

Have you ever cried when reading a book?
Uh...yeah. You might want to get comfortable, the list is longer than I care to admit.
-The Titan's Curse
-The Last Olympian
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
-Waiting for Normal
-Stay Where You Are and then Leave
-The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
-The Hobbit
-Wonder
-The Cay
The list goes on. 

Where would your dream vacation be?
It wouldn't be in one place. It would be traveling all across Europe. Though if I had to pick one spot, I would say Greece, Ireland, or Morocco (I know it's not in Europe). Something about Morocco has just captured my fancy.

Okay, now on to creating eleven new questions.

-What do you aspire to be?
-What is the last book you read without skipping any parts?
-What is the most random thing you have ever watched?
-Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
-What is something you've always wanted to try, but have been too scared to?
-What is the best Disney movie to come out since Disney's Golden Age?
-Who is a character that you really relate to?
-What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
-Pirates or Ninjas?
-Did you sleep with a stuffed animal when you were younger?
-What's your favorite cereal?

Now, I feel like I should tag someone, but the amount of people that I know in the blogger world is surprisingly short, and 50% of those people don't even read my blog. Oh bother.
Well, I will leave this open for anyone who really wants to take the challenge of doing it. Leave a comment if you are going to do it, and I will be sure to check out your answers and proceed to stalk your blog for years to come. Just kidding...halfway.

And that's it, boys and girls. Thanks for reading. And thanks again for tagging me, Olivia. It's been a pleasure.

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Yay happies! You did it!:D (And yeah, I've been thinking that "infinity dreams" reminds me of something, and now that you mention it, it does sound like a candle.)

    Lewis is one of my heroes, too. Absolutely.

    Oh gurl. Peter Pan, Inkheart, and CoN have all made a big impact on me too. Hearts<3

    WE ARE ROBIN HOOD! *snuffles* I know. ALLAN.

    I totally know how you feel about drawing. I can copy well, but I don't think I have that much natural talent at just making original pictures:(

    Aaaaah! I love Elinor Loredan! She is awesome. And I love how Helen Mirren portrayed her in the movie--so perfect!:)

    Ooh, awesome questions! I'm gonna answer them cuz I like them:D

    -What do you aspire to be? I'm not sure at this precise moment in time, but I thiiiiink, career wise, I'd like to be a pediatric nurse. Other than that, I hope just whatever God wants me to be, I suppose:)
    -What is the last book you read without skipping any parts? Hehe, ahem. *snort* So...I skip A LOT. Well, not really skip, but I SKIM a ton. (But hey, C. S. Lewis advocates skimming!) So...I don't really know;-P
    -What is the most random thing you have ever watched? Probably "Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse." Which is actually REALLY funny. I mean, it kind of makes fun of "Barbie culture," and it's really rather clever. Or at least, I find it so.
    -Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving? YOU CANNOT MAKE ME.
    -What is something you've always wanted to try, but have been too scared to? I don't know. (That seems to be a recurring theme, doesn't it, hehe?) Maybe actually sing in front of people? Like, actually perform. I imagine doing it a lot, but whenever anyone actually mentions it, I shrivel up a little, haha.
    -What is the best Disney movie to come out since Disney's Golden Age? I'm going to go with Brave. I love Tangled and Frozen as much as the next girl, but Brave, I think, is really cool in its story originality and animation and music...aaaahhhh.
    -Who is a character that you really relate to? I always seem to have a little bit of trouble with these kinds of questions. Hmm...actually, Elinor Loredan!:D I understand some of her emotional walls and love for books and stuff like that.
    -What's your most embarrassing childhood memory? I don't remember, and frankly I'm glad of it:D
    -Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates all the way. At least, the romanticized Hollywood version of pirates where they aren't all ruthless murderers and rapists.
    -Did you sleep with a stuffed animal when you were younger? Yup; sometimes I slept with more than one, but usually I just stuck with my trusty old Winnie-the-Pooh:)
    -What's your favorite cereal? Probably granola or Honey Bunches of Oats. I also sometimes like Lucky Charms and Life.

    You're quite welcome for the tag, Laura! Thanks for doing it (and for the subsequent questions; they were fun!) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks!

      I will never be over Robin Hood, or how Allen...yup, anywho. *forces smile*

      Your answers are awesome! I've seen Barbie:Life in the Dreamhouse (my sister was babysitting some girls) and it is actually hilarious. I never thought it would be.

      Oh yeah, pirates all the way. Especially with PotC. Who wouldn't pick pirates after seeing that.

      Aww, Winnie-the Pooh is the best. I myself stick with a trusty stuffed Dalmatian, but I'm sure that Pooh is just as good. :)

      It was a pleasure to do this tag. I had a blast. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)