Western Week!!

I have an announcement to make. I discovered a little thing called Western Week. Essentially it is a event from the 27th of July to the 1st of August where two bloggers - Olivia and Emma - are teaming up to write posts of Western genre. Good ol' cowboys, Indians, and stage coaches. They also said that anyone who wishes can participate. Well, of course I jumped aboard and decided to partake in the fun.

You can expect two reviews that go along with the theme of this week.

Cowboys and Aliens

Old Yeller

Now, I know what you're thinking. And yes, Cowboys and Aliens is quite an unorthodox "western" to review, but that's exactly why I'm doing it. 
And Old Yeller is a classic. 

This button is my favorite of them all.

So, pardon the phrase, but join me for a week of sharpshootin', cattle rustlin', and movie reviewin'. 

I'm not going to lie, I was giggling as I wrote that ^^^. 

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. YOU CHOSE THE SPIRIT BUTTON?!?! High five! I'm so proud, I don't even know why XD But THAT MOVIE THOUGH!

    Anyway. Back to the post. Thank you s much for participating, and for spreading the word! I'm so excited:D Fun! I looks forward to the reviews! Except I probably won't read the "Old Yeller" one because that whole story just kind of infuriates me, so for the sake of remaining friendy with everyone, I think it best that I abstain;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! That movie is one of my all time favorites. It just so amazing.

      Haha, I can understand that. There are a few movies that just infuriate me, and reading a post about it wouldn't end well. ;)
      I'm excited to partake in this. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)