Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast.

All day I have had a song stuck in my head, and it's not even a proper song. It's from Studio C. It's called Bad Boy Rap, and it is so funny! I know the entire thing by heart, and today has been a blur of humming it and randomly having someone join in (my entire family knows it).

I'm finally finished with "I am the Doctor". As fun as it was to learn, I'm excited to move on to "Across the Stars". When we were watching Star Wars: II, I was listening extra closely to the soundtrack, and even though all the songs on the soundtrack are epic and awesome, I always came back to "Across the Stars" as the one that I wanted to learn on piano. It's so full of emotion, and it really is a gorgeous piano piece.

Okay, what I am about to say might shock you to your very core. I know it shocked me.
Yesterday my sister was gone, I don't remember why, but she was gone for the entire day. I didn't know what to do because it was the last day of my "Summer Break" and I didn't want to do anything academic. I got on Netflix and scoured the movies for something that looked good. One movie in particular caught my eye. Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast. 
 I've always thought that those Tinkerbell movies were childish, and I wouldn't be caught dead watching one. Part of this was from my own conclusion, but the other part was from being made fun of for watching the first one when it came out. I felt stupid for watching it after that and vowed not to touch those movies ever again. Well, I clicked on it. I decided to watch a Tinkerbell movie. And I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, to some it may seem childish, but it was fun! There wasn't anything that I had to cringe at or feel awkward about watching. It was just plain old fun. It brought back a lot of memories of me, playing in the backyard, and pretending that fairies were real. What little girl wasn't at one point obsessed with fairies?
So yeah, I liked the movie. Fawn in such a bouncy, happy character that really loves adventure and has such a big heart.
Plus, she was voiced by Ginnifer Goodwin (aka Snow White). It's funny, right away I recognized her voice without even looking it up. I also couldn't help but fall in love with the soundtrack. It is so fantasy/adventure/dramatic/epic. The Scout fairies are pretty cool, too. It was a little odd with the lightning monster thing, but hey, I've watched weirder, and it was kind of cool.
Spoiler: When the Neverbeast restarted Fawn's heart, the first thing that came to mind was a whole Frankenstein zombie thing.

I mean, he restarted her heart with electricity (or magic),
So something has to have been affected. I'm waiting for the sequel, Attack of the Dead Not-Dead Electricity Fairies. Overall this was an adorable movie. I give it five stars! Five thumbs up!! Five...? It was great.

Anywho,
Toodlepip. :)


Comments