The Nine Random Questions Tag.

Okay, I would like to start off by saying that I kind of sort of maybe wasn't tagged by anyone. This tag was brought to my attention by the wonderful Olivia, and I kind of stole it. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Alright, with that out of the way, let's go!

Pick the main character from the last book you read -- he/she is now your best friend.  Who is it, which book is he/she from, and what is one similar thing - something odd or unusual - about the both of you that makes you best friends?
Well, the last book I read was The Last Olympian. I was just really in a Percy Jackson mood, missing the old series and all. So that's super easy. Annabeth. We have quite a bit in common. We're both bookworms, we're both blondes, etc. There's a lot to pick from.

Spring, summer, autumn, or winter?
Ooo, that one's hard. I change my mind every day about this one.
Sometimes I love the harsher climates, the one that's either really cold or really hot, and the next moment, I'm loving the in-between weather. Fall and spring with their mild temperatures and bright colors are absolutely lovely. I can never choose. One moment I'm all pools, lemonade, and mowed grass, and the next I'm all falling leaves, big sweaters, and lots of tea. I don't know how to answer that, except...I would go with winter or fall. I like the cold weather better than hot.

Would you rather spend the afternoon on Pinterest or reading a good book?
Well that is super easy. As much as I love spending a relaxing afternoon surfing Pinterest, the book will always win out. Stories are my life and Pinterest just doesn't measure up quite yet. Give me a book and a sunny day, that is my paradise. :)

Coffee or Tea?
Hmm, tea. Because the quality of coffee can really sometimes affect the taste, and sometimes people can make it too bitter or too weak. Making coffee is a science. Whereas tea is more of, pick a flavor you want, boil the water, and pour. And tea seems a bit more picturesque. :) 

Do you tend to be shy or loud?
Well, in my heart of hearts I am really loud and outgoing, but I find that I'm more outgoing and bold when I'm alone. That's a bit odd. Usually when I first meet someone, I'm pretty quiet though, especially if I'm going to be seeing the person again. I know, it's really weird. I'm a quiet person in front of people I don't know very well, but I'm not shy. I don't get embarrassed easily, and I don't feel a lack of confidence, I'm just quiet. But if I'm weird around you, that means that I am super comfortable. 
So I guess that I am generally quiet, but I'm not shy.

Would you rather be the photographer, or the subject?
This one is super easy. I would much rather be behind the camera. I don't like having my picture taken. I feel like I'm super awkward and weird when someone is taking a picture of me. But I am...not the best at photography, though what that has to do with the question, I know not.

Did you have fun with this tag?
Of course. I love answering these kinds of random questions, even though I technically wasn't tagged. See, this is what happens when one doesn't know a lot of bloggers, one resorts to stealing  resourcefulness. ;)

Closest object to your right?
A book called Structuring Your Novel by K.M. Weiland. It's very helpful, check it out. 

Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, or Great Wall of China?
BIG BEN!! Because that would mean I was in London and that's one of my top four places that I want to go. And I've never really had a huge interest in good ol' Paris or China. I feel like Paris is overdone, and China... I don't know a whole lot about it, though I have always wanted to go, but not as bad as I want to go to London. 

Welp, that's all for this tag. 

I tag anyone reading this. Tags are fun, go for it! 

Toodlepip.

Comments

  1. Yay!!!!:D I'm glad you stole it;) (By the by, are you fond of period dramas?)

    I change my mind about the seasons a lot, too. Usually I waver between spring and fall, but I think I've finally come to the conclusion that spring is my favorite. And yeah, I'd rather be cold than hot:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. :) And yes, I am partial to period dramas. One of my favorites being North and South (I love anything with Richard Armitage in it).

      Spring is definitely a good season. One of my favorite things about it is that everything is blooming and it feels like a fresh start.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts