Season Eight Emotions

I found a really cool song in Gaelic that I can't stop listening to. It's called Fear a Bhata, and I am totally in love with it. It's so hard finding songs in Gaelic, so when I do, I either expect them to be completely mad, or really awesome. This one was completely awesome. I think it's right up there with Noble Maiden Fair. I can sing about 2/5ths of it and I am slowly being able to sing more.

Okay, I finished my annual testing. Homeschoolers are required by law to do it, unfortunately. When I first got there, I was kind of nervous. I mean, you're put into a room full of random kids you don't know and told to make no noise.
I hope I did alright on the test, but I'm not expecting much. I'm going to hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. At the end everyone was given a Dumdum. I appreciated that. I haven't had Dumdums in ages. And it was delicious! All in all, I hope I did well, but a test doesn't determine my level of awesomeness or my creativity, so I'm not worried.


Yesterday evening was a dream. We had just gotten back from the library, and I had an abundance of books to read (I still do). But instead of picking up a delightful fantasy novel, I decided to instead read a cynical, sarcastic, and ridiculous comic. Good ol' Garfield. The sun was gorgeously shining through the window, illuminating the entire front room in it's glowing warmth, and I was just so...peaceful. It was pure bliss.

I just watched the Doctor Who Season Eight finale. Don't worry, there are no spoilers here. It took my heart and it stomped on it repeatedly, to be blunt. I hate it, but I love it. I'm sure that by the time it finished, I looked like a mess.
When I first got it, a friend told me that there was a major plot twist. At first I was a bit skeptical. 
But now I realize that yes, that was a huge plot twist. I honestly didn't see it coming (though I should have) and I wouldn't have had it done any other way. I'm really hoping everything turns out okay. Though I do want to say, what was up with that clip at the end? Yeah, you all know what I'm talking about. I'm a bit bewildered. 
But now I am SO excited to see Season 9. Though how, I have no idea yet. Sorry, my brain is still recovering from all these emotions.

Well, that's it. I need to go to therapy. Never mind, not even therapy could help all this. 

Have any of you seen the old way of the Doctor's regeneration? The 'mummy process' I like to call it. It is so bizzare and strange that you can't help but laugh. Thank goodness for the new way of regeneration. Granted, in twenty years I'll probably be saying the same thing about a different way of regeneration.

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Ahhhh, SAT test? Once known at the Super Annoying Test in our house. :)

    Dat last gif though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I'll have to remember that for next time. ;)

      It's pretty great. I couldn't stop laughing when I found it.

      Delete
  2. Well, that test sounds like fun!! :(

    Ok, so this is random, but in that last gif, I feel really bad for Hook. Seriously, that books shelf looks painful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, but luckily I've been able to block it from my mind. It's now all a blur. :)

      Haha, you're right. But from what I remember, he had it coming. Still...ouch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)