New Chicks!!!

The Prince of Egypt movie never ceases to amaze me. I think it's kinda like Treasure Planet for me. I think that these kinds of movies are so wonderful and awe inspiring. Not to mention the flawless soundtrack for both of these fabulous movies. They are truly wonderful.
And if we're talking about flawless soundtracks here, I have to mention the Brave soundtrack. It is a must for anyone who breathes.

I just realized that I missed my blog's birthday. I started it on the first day of 2014. Well, in honor of it's belated birthday, I'm going to share my first post all over again.
       
           "So, this is new to me. I guess I should just say something intelligent to prove to you 
           that I am smart. Because I am. I'm not crazy. I promise, I'm really not! Anywho, I'm 
           Olaf, and I like warm hugs! Sorry, I speak two languages. English and movie quotes. 
           Just in case you all don't know, that was a quote from "Frozen". Even though I haven't 
           seen it I have seen a ton of previews! I want to see it so badly!! I am kind of rambling
            now. So I think I should end this post. I really should. So I will. Goodbye."
Wow, that is pitiful.

Someone asked me a while back why I started my blog. I decided that I wanted to write my answer out. Here goes. Why I started my blog.
I felt that even though I didn't have lots of eloquent, thoughtful, and poignant things to say, I still has random stuff that I was wanting to throw at the world  share. I think that my reasons for starting this was more for the heck of it than anything. Well, and because some people I knew were starting a blog and it sounded really fun. But then as it progressed, I did it out of habit, but now, I do it because I truly enjoy it. It has become something that I look forward to during the day, something that I love. I think it's so much fun to have a little blogging community and share blogs, posts, and different things. Anywho, yeah, so that's why I started. For the heck of it.



Hah!!! Season Eight of the beloved Doctor Who just came into my clutches to the library for *activate Shawn Spencer voice* Me! Do a little happy dance, uh-huh, that's right. Ahhh!! I am freaking out right now. I've been waiting for this since the universe began for a long time. I am so excited, and as time goes on, I will be posting my reactions and thoughts on this season. I am so excited.

We just got a new shipment of little baby chicks. They are even tinier than the first batch. I didn't even know that was possible!
That's right. We have nine of those little cuties. My brother (they're his) named them Gunpowder. But I'm going to call them Ash 'cuz they're white too. 
I love them with all my heart. I love having little chicks that are small than the palm of my hand. They are just so precious. And we have NINE of these little fluffballs of darkness. 

With that, I bit you farewell.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. THE PRINCE OF EGYPT. YES. I agree, the soundtrack is flawless. How did they even…I really need to watch Treasure Planet soon…

    Well, I for one am glad you started blogging:D

    The chicks! They ARE so fluffy I'm gonna DIIIIIEEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two movies have always been very dear to my heart. :)

      Thanks! It's so much fun. I never thought that blogging would become such a big part of my life.

      I know!! Even though they get so big so fast, it's nice to be able to enjoy them while they're super little.

      Delete
  2. Prince of Egypt and Treasure Planet are SOOOOOO good! Treasure Planet is one of my favorite movies. Silvers speech always makes me cry. And Prince of Egypt is so beautiful and it always makes me cry too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. I love Jim's and Silver's friendship and how it develops and changes. Both of those movies are gorgeous. I feel like such a sap for crying during cartoons, but hey, at least I'm not the only one. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)