Complete Makeover!! Halfway.

I've been reading a lot more blogs recently, and they all have a point or at least a theme. I have no point except to talk about whatever nonsensical thing pops into my head at the time. While it is fun to ramble and just write for the heck of it, I think that having a point would be nice, too.
Maybe I could start doing more book reviews. I say more, when in all reality I've only done one and not even a very good one. For some reason I've just really been getting the urge to spiff up my blog and change everything about it. Now, I probably won't succeed in changing everything, but hopefully the main things that are bugging me.

I want the background to be a bit more personalized to me. I want to have an actual, good looking, self-made, non-generic header. I just have no art skills, no time, and hardly any idea how to make my blog interesting. Now, I do write all this for myself, but I want the people who stand my nonsense and scatterbrained musings readers to like it, too.

I don't think I'll ever be able to pin down a successful pattern to this randomosity, but I think I'll do my best.

                                                                     ***A couple hours later...***
Wow, well, whaddya think? The new and improved blog that is a bit more personal and a bit more awesome (I think). Hopefully ya'll like it. And as you may have noticed (or not noticed), I have gotten rid of my fishies. They were fun, but it felt like they were cluttering up my blog. *sniff* Goodbye my little friends, you were pointless, but I was oddly attached to you.

Tell me what you think in the comments.

Toodlepip (of course I'm going to keep that. It's a tradition, sort of.)


Comments

  1. Wow, this is great! I like the green and the woodsy, earthy, Elven, fantastical feel of it:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I read your blog ( I really love it) I just got so inspired to shake things up a bit.

      Delete
  2. I like it Evangeline! And hey, you can make fairly good headers in paint. That's how I make mine, and it's not half bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright! I'll have to give it a shot. Might as well try. :)

      Delete
  3. I don't think your blog has to have a theme in the way you are thinking. If journaling about randomness is what appeals to you, that in itself, is basically a theme...simply journaling. To be honest, I think the blogs with a broader scope are a lot easier to keep up on. When you get pinned into a specific theme, it can make it harder to come up with ideas (unless it is a topic that is entirely engrossing in your life). I've also noticed a lot of people that do this tend to find themselves created several different blogs to accommodate. Mine doesn't really have a theme...I just listed what I find I mainly write about in the description...even though they don't much have anything to do with each other! But all topics are pretty much up for grabs for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. Allowing myself that randomness will keep a broad scope of things for me to talk about. Maybe I'll just pin down a few main, basic things. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)