Turning Eggs

Okay, I did something I probably shouldn't have done what I just did, but I did it anyway. I was on Netflix, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, my mouse rebelled and clicked on a show. It wasn't my fault, I swear, but the show started playing and I couldn't stop watching it. It's name...BBC Robin Hood. So far the fighting looks like a play rehearsal, but I can definitely see that this show will get better. These kinds of shows really grow on me.
The soundtrack is awesome too.

I finally ordered Making the Perfect Pitch on ThriftBooks. I'm really excited to get it because I want to be able to make little notes in it and bookmark stuff. Usually I would shudder at the thought of anyone (including me) writing in my books, but this time it's more of an interactive workbook that should be used.

Today is the last day that I have the eggs to turn. I had forgotten that it was only four days and not longer. Well, that's alright.
Turning the eggs was an easy ten dollars, and I would gladly do it again. :)

There is this site that has someones most 28 tried and true writing prompts. She posts a new one every week or so and I've decided that when I'm suck on a novel that I just can't move forward on, I'll go and write a completely different, quirky, and fresh short story to keep the creative juices flowing. I'm excited for the next time I get stuck now.

I can't believe that I'm only a couple pages away from completely filling up my seventh journal. It has now become such a habit for me to write in it.

My books got here yesterday and I am very excited to re-read them now that they're mine. I got the first three Dreamhouse Kings books. I remember when my brother first started reading them, he thought I would like them too, so he let me borrow it for a bit. The cover of the book looks like the book would be terribly creepy. My mom saw me reading it and was horrified that her little nine yr old was reading a horror novel. In the end i explained to her that it wasn't creepy, only a tad suspenseful, and that I enjoyed it thoroughly. It became my favorite series for a while. I plan on slowly obtaining the rest of the series as I get more money. I'm excited.



Anywho,
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts