Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Snowmen

I am re-watching the Doctor Who- The Snowmen for the first time since I watched my first episode of Doctor Who. My brother has a friend who watches Doctor Who and was saying that we should watch it, so we decided to give it a go. The only episode we could find was The Snowmen. We literally knew nothing about that show so when these weird snowmen creatures started talking and stuff, we couldn't do it and turned it off. That was my first encounter with the glorious Doctor Who. Anywho, it's funny reliving the bewilderment about the show, but at the same time, knowing everything so much better and loving the characters.

Camp NaNo has been going awesomely. My average is 2,000 words a day. Here's hoping that I can keep it up.

I'm so excited for the books I bought to come. I don't know when they'll be here, and I really don't like not knowing. Uhg, waiting is so hard.
I love rearranging my bookshelf, so whenever I get new books, I get a chance to change things up.

There was a book that came out last year by Brandon Mull. He wrote the Fablehaven series, The Beyonders series, and The Candy Shop War. All of which I own. Anyway, he came out with a new series last year called Five Kingdoms. I read the book, liked it, and was excited for the next one to come out. Well, I was at the library the other day and I saw something that looked familiar. It was the book I had read, but then I saw a different cover right beside it. It was the second book! I didn't even know that it was out, let alone waiting for me kindly on the shelves of my local library. It seems I am very bad at keeping track of when books come out.

I have been listening to the Doctor Who score a lot recently. It really is epic, though there are bits where it's kind of repetitive. I think that's on purpose though, for obvious reasons.

Anywho, I better go write. Gotta stay ahead. ;)
Toodlepip




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)