The Beach, the Mall, the Nutella...(oh my.)

Last night Bethany, Mom, and I went to the beach around sunset just to hang out. We took a ton of pictures and had a lot of fun. It was a beautiful evening to say the least. The water was so blue it looked almost solid, and the sky was an array of light puffy clouds glowing with soft oranges and pinks. About 1/4th of the way through walking along the beach, I decided to see how cold the water was. I tipped a toe in and realized that it wasn't that cold. I spent the rest of the night wading up to my calves and walking along, splashing Bethany a couple times. After that, we got back in the car, but instead of going home, we went to Trader Joes and got a bar of chocolate to split. Delicious.
Overall, it was a night worth remembering.

Yesterday I finished re-watching Doctor Who to try and pass the time 'till I get Season 8. I had forgotten how sad it is seeing it end. I don't want to see Eleven go, but I know that I'll end up liking Twelve. At least I hope I will. :)

We went to the Bellevue Mall the other day. I thought it would be a bit more diverse than just clothes stores, perfume stores, and makeup stores. It seemed like the only reason that I would have gone (had I known of all the stores like that) would have been because my sister asked me to, and the froyo that we got. We found Nutella froyo! It was magical.
I had fun with my sister and Mom, but it would have been cool if there were a bookstore or two.
For as long as I can remember, I've had a weird love for escalators. I don't know why, but they're so much fun. Whenever I see one, I always want to go up and down. Now, this was a cute thing when I was younger. Grownups would see the little seven year old pleading with her mother to go up the escalator, but now they see a thirteen year old doing that and...well, it's not so cute anymore. I still like escalators.
The funny thing is, there was a period of time that I was terrified of them, but I still wanted to go on them. I was so scared that they were going to suck me down into the little cracks and I was going to die. Anywho, so now you know that I have a weird affinity for escalators.

Just so people know, Mother's Day was yesterday. I did not know that. I suppose that makes sense of why we went to the mall yesterday, but I thought it was for some other reason. It also explains all the Mother's day specials that people were having. I just though that Mother's Day was in a couple days. You can see that I am a very alert and attentive daughter. Whoops.

On a happier, more fandom related note, I got a complement on my shirt. I was wearing my I Am SHER Locked t-shirt. So, I met a fellow Sherlockian. It was super awkward though. I mean, I didn't even know the dude. Okay, I say dude, but it was a girl. For some reason I call everybody dude.

Anywho,
Toodlepip




Comments