Robin Hood Feels

I started watching a show called, "Brain Games". It's pretty cool and I've been wanting to give it a shot for a while. I decided to watch it now because I finished Robin Hood last night. I'm angry. i am very angry.
Spoilers: I can't believe my favorite characters died. I mean, for the longest time I disliked Allen because he had betrayed them, but then in the last couple episodes it shows how much he's really changed and he became one of my favorites again. Well, guess what happened? When the gang found the burlap sack with something inside it, I was whispering, "Not Allen. Not Allen. Not Allen." and it was Allen. When Gisbourne died, he was just really starting to stay good! Uhg, I think the deaths were very well placed and well done, but I'm still upset.
And now we come to Robin. I don't even wanna...I'm just...I can't...
This death was horrid. I was quite upset. And I just...uhhhh. I wish it didn't have to end. It was such a fun show. And Robin never got that dream of his, to settle down and have a family. I swear, all the shows that I watch end in heartbreak in one way or another. It's the worst.

Psych is awesome. I think that it's such a great balance of humor and action and drama and mystery. I think that I will be very sad when this ends, as always.

Well, I know this post is more on the short side, but I'm hungry. And still mad about Robin Hood.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Oh my word. Yes. Robin Hood. I was crying so flipping hard at the finale of the whole thing. The pains--but also the beautiful feels--were too much. :( Cool blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was horrible. I think that the writers of that show are in league with Steven Moffat (writer of Sherlock and DW who enjoys playing with viewers emotions and breaking hearts).

      Aww, thanks. I checked out your blog as well, and I can definitely say that I will be a frequent reader. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)