Saturday, April 18, 2015

Just-a-List-of-Random-Questions Tag




Okay, you all know the drill. Maybe not. Just in case you answered Not. Here's the instructions.


~ Paste the button onto your blog post.
~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity - make the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)

Now for the fun...
~Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you - make it all super random and interesting :-D

Okay, first thing first. Three facts. Hmm...
-I have eaten glue.
-I don't wear makeup.
-I have never been out of the United States.

Now, those are probably easy, but I couldn't think of anything else. Guess away.

Well then, let's answer those questions.

~What unnatural hair color would you dye your hair if you had to?
   This is easy since I plan on playing around with hair color after I get a hair cut this summer. 
    I wouldn't want to go full bore bright, unnatural colors, so I would probably do streaks of blue or         red. I also might play around with having brown hair or a different color of blonde.

~Ferret or chinchilla? (don't ask...)
   Wow, this is an interesting question, but that's what makes it fun. I would pick ferret, because               chinchillas look like fat rats and I don't think I would like that. Plus, ferrets are super playful and         social. They're fun to watch and hold (I held one at PetSmart).

~Happiest childhood memory?
   Seeing as I'm still in my childhood, I have so many examples from last week, but from a really long    time ago... I would have to say camping with my family. I think I was four or five, but I remember      it so vividly. There was a huge meadow right behind our camping spot. It was a feild made up            entirely of grass that was taller than me, tons of bright yellow flowers, and little violets. We went        out there once or twice. It was so much fun, and I remember laughing so hard with my sister and        Dad. It was a lot of fun.
  
~At the beach, would you rather sunbath, or swim in the water?

   Swim. Hands-down. I love swimming and any chance I get to do so, I go for it.                                    Water temperature isn't a huge deal to me since I have recently acquired an immunity to it. I've            always loved swimming.

~Something you have with you always (i.e. a necklace, pocket knife, etc.)?
   Okay, I say I'm not a jewelry person, but the truth is, I am. Though not the conventional jewelry          that you're thinking of. My brother made me these para-cord bracelets, and technically                          they're jewelry, but I don't consider them that way. I also have a necklace that I always wear. And      then I also never leave the house without a book or my iPod. Those are my lifelines.

~Do you consider yourself a fangirl, hipster, or equally both?
   One thing is for sure, I am in no way a "hipster". I have no wish to be so against the mainstream          things that I myself become mainstream. Some people may be naturally hipster, but most people try    too hard. I am a fangirl because I am very fandom driven, and I invest way too much emotion in          shows and books, but I still have my own life without that stuff. I still didn't answer the question.        Um, I guess I'm a writer. That covers all my bases. I am extremely invested in works of the fictional    nature, but at the same time I love creating my own fictional works.

~Favorite movie released within the last year?
   Wait, does this mean in the last year (in the last 365 days), or does it mean in 2014? Okay well    I'll    just answer in 2014. And I'm going to change the question to 'favorites'. Let's see, Maleficent, The     Amazing Spiderman 2, The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies, Big Hero 6, Captain America: The    Winter Soldier, and Guardians of the Galaxy. 

~An actor you admire?
   I admire many actor's talent, but I wouldn't look up to many because of their lifestyle choices              and things that I don't agree with. I admire the skills of Benidict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Tom    Hiddleson, Jonas Armstrong, Mat Smith, and so many others, but I don't look up to them. No              matter how hard you look, there will always be an actor with something you don't agree with, so I      guess I'll go with Jennifer Lawrence. I think that because she refuse to bend under the pressure            of societies norms. I also admire Emma Watson. She has made such a admirable career for herself      and she was also able to balance school while working.

~Nighttime or daytime?
   Definitely daytime. While I am a night owl and I love being up late, i can't go do things outside or      talk with people because everyone's asleep. Not to mention my fear of the dark.                                    So...definitely daytime.

For the questions, 
-What is the song you secretly rock out to.
-What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten.
-If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
-If you were the ruler of the world, what laws would you make or abolish?
-Books or Music and why?
-Have you ever built a snowman? 
-What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
-Your favorite memory from the last two years?
-What is the best vacation you've ever had?

Okay, that's all I can think of. Now to tag people. I don't really know a ton of people who blog except for people who were already tagged or were the ones doing the tagging (looking at you Life's a Journey.)

-Rosie Brotman-Because she's the weirdest person I know (in the best way, darling).
-Honor Diaz-I know you've been dying  to do this, Nori. Admit it.

There it is. That was fun.
Toodlepip

7 comments:

  1. It's on. ;)

    By the way, anyone who knows you is so going to get which one of those facts is untrue. It's all in the process of elimination, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you've eaten glue. That's my answer, though my gut says the fake one might actually be that you haven't been out of the US. I'm terrible at listening to my intuition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed eaten glue. It used to be a favorite snack of mine. I was a strange child. I mean, I still am, but I was more so back then. I have been out of the United States, so that one was the incorrect one. I've been to Canada.

      Delete
  3. Oh, my gosh I'm sweating right now. Even before I read the comments I was positive you'd eaten glue. I don't know why, and now that I find I'm right I'm mildly concerned for myself.
    AHHHHHHHHH---IIIIIII don't think you wear make up regularly, but I think you have worn it, if that's how that works.
    I know you like to travel, but I'm also fairly certain you've never been outside the united states. That's it. That's my final answer. You've never been outside the states. *sweats grossly and wipes brow* That was so intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. SO close. I have been to Canada!!! So technically, I've been outside of the USA.
      And I never wear makeup. Ever.
      Sorry. ;)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)