Camp NaNo and Running

Yesterday I came up with two new novel premises. One of them was actually old, but I had nixed it before as not having enough plot or intrigue, but last night I worked out a way that it could work. The second is the actual new one. Once I'm done with Camp NaNo I plan on writing two or three more novels then halting writing for a while and focusing on editing. I know I should be doing that right now, but I have so many ideas that I don't want to stop. And I want to give myself some space from the most recent books I've written to be able to go back and edit them properly.

I have one page left in my journal. It's hard to believe that this is my seventh journal and it's almost done. I don't know how long I will go on writing in one of those things, but for now it's fun.

I think I'm going to go for a run. I know, shocking. But ever since Bethany and I stopped running in the morning I have had no workout routine, and I've missed it.Why shouldn't I? We'll see if I can survive it. ;)

I decided on my new song to learn on the piano. It's one that I found only recently, and I loved the mournful melody, and on the piano (so far) it sounds really good.
Here's the link in case anyone wants to check it out. Down Piano Tutorial
I know it's upside down, but it was the best one I could find that wasn't super hard or way too easy. Now I have to turn my computer upside down when I get the piano notes. I'm excited to have this song under my belt and continue to accumulate the many songs that I wish to learn.

I just got back from that run/jog. I am so out of shape. I should start going on walks/jogs more often. It feels good after the fact, but when you start out it's like



And all you want to do is lay down and stay there...forever. But at some point you have to get back up, unfortunately. I somehow lived through that horrible decision and I decided to make that horrible decision once a week. Now, I will probably forget (wink wink) that I ever said that, but until I do, here's to fitness! *raises imaginary cheeseburger*
Well, I have stuff to read, things to eat, novels to write.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about exercising. The feeling after is amazing, but while you're doing it all you can think is "why the heck did I want to do this?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. It's funny how something so awful can end up being so good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts