Why Jose?

Wow, I've been writing like crazy. Last night I was up pretty late trying to get to this certain point. I'm pretty happy with my quality so far, seeing as all of this is a first draft. Lately I've been realizing that I have the tendency to make things a bit more dramatic than they should be. I'll have to change that.

Did you know that yesterday was National Peanut Butter Lover's Day? I just found that out. There are so many weird days and holidays that have been created. It's like, why? Why do we need all these obscure holidays? Anyway, I guess it is a little bit fun. :)

With Spring setting in, I'm having a little winter reminiscing going on. I wish we had gotten more snow this year, and I wish I could have gone ice skating. Those are my two favorite winter sports, ice skating and sledding. The funny thing is, I am not a good ice skater. I always end up falling a million times, and my fingers become numb with the cold, but I still love it. It's bloody terrifying in the beginning when I first step out onto the ice, but I soon warm up.

I am once again stranded with no books. We need to make another library run soon. I never thought that I would be okay with reading less, and lately, I have been. Granted, what is taking place of that reading is math and writing, but strangely, it feels like I'm supposed to read less right now. I don't know, I'm sure in a month or two I'll look back and think that I was crazy for being okay with reading less. This is not to say that I love reading any less. No way, Jose. Who is Jose? Why do people say that?

There's no reason to think that Jose was an actual person. The name was probably chosen for the rhyme with 'no way', which predates the longer phrase.

Okay, that makes sense. See, my blog is random and educational. 

Tomorrow is national "I Want You To Be Happy Day". Wow, they have holidays for everything. Well, this one is very true. I Want You To Be Happy. Take my advice. When you're feeling down in the dumps, the cure for it is chocolate and happy songs. :)

My writing is calling.
Toodlepip


Comments