The Last Three Days

The last three days have been a blast. My grandmother who lives far away came up and spent the weekend here. I'm saying spent, but she is actually still here. I've had so much fun with her, and I really wish that we could see her more often. Everything is really laid-back and easygoing. She has this game on her phone called TriviaCrack. It's where you spin a wheel and whatever category it lands on there is a question. There are Sports, Entertainment, Arts, History, Science, and Geography. I'm good at Arts, Entertainment, and History. It's a lot of fun, and on more than one occasion the entire family has gathered around the table and we've been answering as many as possible. Good times.

On Friday night we went and got ice cream from Central Market in Mill Creek, then came home and watched Million Dollar Arm. The ice cream was really good, and it was fun to have a relaxing night.

I've been reading a bit more now that I am at the editing stage, not as much writing to do. I went to library for a huge book haul, and I got a ton of books. I'm going to be busy this week.

I'm halfway done with the Downten Abbey Theme song. It's a lot of fun now that I got my left hand to master the basic chords.

It's a beautiful day and I'm pretty sure we're going to have a bonfire tonight. I love bonfires. They're so special to me because some of my best memories are of family bonfires, staring at the stars, and roasting hot-dogs and marshmallows.

I decided to re-watch Doctor Who. Since I am on the hold list for the eighth season, I'm getting a little desperate waiting. And I re-watched the Eleventh Hour with a friend and it gave me a bought of
nostalgia.
Ooo, I hear another game of TriviaCrack breaking out. Better run.
Toodlepip

Comments