Tea, Books, and Doctor Who

I think I'm almost done with this cold. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. Luckily books and tea and Doctor Who have saved me.

I rooted around our pantry for an easy breakfast, and I found this weird dehydrated red beans and rice soup thing. I crumbled some tortilla chips in it, and it's not half-bad. A tiny bit flavorless though.

I have a lot of writing to do for the next couple of weeks. Editing, Camp NaNo prep, Secret Project, etc. I'm going to be pretty busy, but that's okay, I like busy. And it's really nice to have something productive but relaxing to do when I feel under the weather. Speaking of weather, I can't believe that it's not spring yet. The weather lately (except for yesterday) has been so spring-ish that I was convinced it was. Then I looked at the calendar and realized that the year isn't as far along as I thought.

Yes, Arrow and Flash are back on this week. It's been agonizing waiting for them. I also need to catch up on the latest episode of AoS. It's funny, I always forget about Agents of Shield, then I see an advertisement for it and I freak out and get so excited. It's like, "That's right! I have that awesome show to watch!!"

I re-watched Prince of Egypt the other day and I have to say that is one of my favorite Dreamworks movies. The soundtrack is impeccable and it is just an overall beautifully done movie. It is one of the most biblically accurate movies I've ever seen, and it's really kid friendly while maintaining that ageless feel that can capture any audience. It's great.

Lately I've been watching a lot of movies that have just come out and it's weird being able to say that. Normally I have to wait at least four or five months for them to come to Redbox and then finally be bale to watch them, but lately we've been going to Crest Cinema to see them. Crest Cinema is four dollars per ticket. Not bad at all. Though you do have to wait maybe a month before they get to Crest, but that's an easy price to pay. :)

Anywho,
Toodlepip


Comments

  1. I love Prince of Egypt. Never fails to make me feel all inspired and warm inside. That soundtrack . . . . oh my gosh, it's so underrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love that movie. It's one of the greats in my book. I love the soundtrack and I am slowly accumulating it from Freegle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts