The Eighth Season

It is quite frustrating. I can't quite seem to find the eighth season of Doctor Who anywhere. Well, that's not true. I can find it at the library, but there are 120 requests for it. I already put my name in a week ago and I'm number 119. Why??!!! I've heard a lot of good things and bad things about Capaldi and I would like to determine which way I side for myself. I did like Clara as a companion (then again I've liked almost all the others too) with Eleven, but I have heard that she is better with Twelve. I am interested to see if that is true.

I just watched the first two episodes of Agent Carter. I really like it. Peggy is just as awesome as she was in Captain America. Even more so even. Her character is a nice break from some of the other ladies that fill our television screens. They tell everyone that they are independent and strong, but then need a man to save them or feel complete. Peggy Carter is far from needing any of that. I love how she isn't afraid to pull the "lady things" card. I thought that was hilarious. The action is spot on and not gravity defying like some stunts in others shows I watch. *Cough Arrow cough*. Don't get me wrong, I am obsessed with Arrow, but sometimes the stunts are a bit...ridiculous.

My essay is going awesomely. I got to pick a book and write a report on it. I decided to take the why-it's-so-good angle instead of the what-it's-about angle. So far I'm really liking analyzing it. I might have to post the paper sometime.

I ordered three books yesterday and they should be here between the 15th and 27th. I'm really excited to get them. For Christmas I got a visa gift-card from my grandparents and I am just now sung t. I've been waiting to make sure that what I'm buying is really what I want.

I just finished chapter 16 and I am so excited. I'll be done soon! :)

Toodlepip

Comments